TWENTY TWO

[ 4/5 ]
TWENTY SECOND CHAPTER
2018

"my nights are drenched in long talks with myself about how things should've been but couldn't be

"my nights are drenched in long talks with myself about how things should've been but couldn't be."

//

"let's go bitch."

Sahar's eyes flash open. the word bitch is well-known in that voice.

the female grins. "who are you calling bitch?" Sahar looks at Taehyung with a pleased look on her face. she's gleeful to see her best friend, standing in front of her, bandana around his neck as he treats her customarily.

they're best friends and that's how it should be- she thinks. Taehyung puts his arm around her, sharing his warmth, frizzly hair tickling as she leans into him, the two of them walking.

"we're going to a gay bar." Taehyung tells her blankly.

"but i'm straight..." Sahar starts.

"who says we're going for you?" Taehyung quickly interrupts.

//

the club, the bar- whatever it is makes Sahar feel jumpy. she's been to far too many in these lives .. when in her actual reality, she hasn't even been to one. she's experienced so much, so quickly that it terrifies her.

as always, it's electrifying. there's people everywhere, drinks clashing, dancing strangers and carmine lips coated with alcoholic beverages- the atmosphere isn't Sahar's favourite.

Sahar looks around dreadfuully. Taehyung brought her to a gay bar. of course, Jungkook will have to be here? wherever she ends up, he's here and his presence is usually affirmative.

but if it's a gay bar...

don't tell me he's a billionaire again- Sahar thinks as she follows Taehyung. she notices him take a seat with many others, in front of a stage.

the anxious female has no idea what they're sitting down for. what exactly is happening? the audience they're a part of seems noiselessly excited. Sahar's eyes widen when she sees...

Hoseok. "please give a huge round of applause for our performance for tonight." the charming man announces, glittering suit on show as he claps his chiseled, ring covered hands. the red intensity of the velvet blazer and trousers, the string of pearls around his neck adds to his well known stage presence as his deep amber eyes gaze away.