EIGHT

[ 2/5 ]
EIGHTH CHAPTER
2014

"pretty brown eyes and a mind full of thoughts

"pretty brown eyes and a mind full of thoughts."

//

Sahar opens her eyes to see herself on a busy street.

an unrecognisable place.

she looks around, eyes open as she becomes confused. Sahar has no idea where she is, the streets, the people, the buildings and the nature isn't what Seoul looks like. she spots a sign leading to Valletta and her heart starts beating rapidly- why is she alone? why is she here?

Sahar hopes her heart calms down because she can't focus- her nerves are driving her crazy. she needs to get her head together and figure out what is going on. "excuse me." she pats an old mans shoulder. "what country is this?"

"Malta."

the old man furrows his brows in concern. "are you lost?" he asks.

Sahar feels her hands start to shake. her green eyes look around with worry, there isn't anyone she recognises. she's completely alone. "no i'm fine, i'll be fine." she mutters.

Sahar moves to the side of the street so she doesn't get run over. this is all a dream- she pinches herself just for her to flinch and see nothing changed.

remember what you must do?

find him, make him say those words.

in all lives, you must succeed.

that's the only way for things to go back to normal in your fifth life.

the faint voices in her head make no sense. Sahar feels like she's losing her mind as she leans her head against the sandy wall, hands clenching tightly.

"Sahar! where have you been?" a voice asks in a worrisome tone.

Sahar feels her heart lift as she turns towards the voice. it sounds familiar. her face drops in surprise as a happy laugh escapes her mouth. "oh thank god! Namjoon! finally, someone i know." she sighs in relief.

Namjoon stands in front of her, confused but oddly relieved. a blank expression paired with brown eyes gaze back at her. the tall man is dressed in beige, tight shorts and a baggy shirt- an outfit perfect for the hot weather of Malta. Sahar finds it weird how she addressed her high school teacher with his first name but right now, she doesn't care too much because she's incredibly overwhelmed.