TWENTY FOUR

[ 4/5 ]
TWENTY FOURTH CHAPTER
2018

"tomorrow could be the someday you've been waiting for

"tomorrow could be the someday you've been waiting for."

//

the amusement park is filled with people, mainly children.

it was clearly a place of diversion, laughter and thrill for people. Sahar isn't a big fan of rides but she wouldn't mind going on a few- as long as they don't turn her upside down.

but today wasn't a day for rides. she's here to find Jungkook.

Jin told her some valuable information- the young singer works here. he operates a few rides, working full time to make money.

Sahar was slowly regretting bringing her best friend Taehyung. his blue hair bounced every time he dragged her into the queue of a ride.

he's incredibly excited. there's delight in his copper eyes and Sahar can't say anything because there's the possibility of Jungkook working on one of the rides they decide to ride on.

an hour passes. no sign of Jungkook.

Sahar is frustrated.

"do you want a couples picture together-" a man with a camera approaches her. Taehyung runs past him, knocking into his side- obliviously woozy.

"no... we're good thanks." Sahar sighs.

she watches Taehyung jump in excitement as he rushes to the rides.

"he's my kid." Sahar walks off.

she follows Taehyung- eyes looking around, in case she sees a silver haired, chocolate eyed, well-known individual. the amusement park is gigantic. where on earth could he be?

Taehyung gets the hint. "are you looking for someone?"

Sahar isn't paying attention because her eyes fall on him.

Jungkook!

"oh my god, are you serious?"

Taehyung's voice sounds in her ear. she snaps out of her alluring trance of Jungkook and looks at Taehyung who's gaping at her.

"what?" she questions.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook directly before looking back at her. "you're really into him huh?" he asks- surprised by her quaint taste.