NINETEEN

[ 3/5 ]
NINETEENTH CHAPTER
2016

[ 3/5 ] NINETEENTH CHAPTER 2016

"we were a strange love. too wild to last, too rare to break."

//

Jungkook brings Sahar back to his mansion.

everyone knew it was coming. the rich exterior, the chandeliers, the wine cupboards, the extensive screens, the swimming pool and everything screamed glory and money.

Sahar tries to take it all in at once. she realises it's impossible to. she could never get used to the grand sight of what looks like a palace in her eyes. "what a nice place you have." she comments, meaning her compliment.

the female feels a strong arm wrap around her waist from behind, pulling her close as Jungkook's chin leans on her shoulder, hair tickling her ear. Sahar's surprise diminishes when she allows herself to fall into the comfort of Jungkook's abrupt back hug and lovely, lengthy arms.

"thank you for joining me here." Jungkook smiles against her skin.

Sahar rests her hand on top of Jungkook's around her waist. her thoughts are fighting for her attention- does he act like this with everyone? if he does ... her mission is harder than she thinks. she can't be another pawn in his game, in his expensive universe.

Jungkook removes his touch, moving towards the leather couch where he takes a seat. the young millionaire sits in comfort and delight, legs spread apart as if welcoming her.

"take a seat." his voice says, deep as his tone sounds.

"gladly." Sahar makes a bold move and sits on his lap.

Jungkook closes his eyes briefly and shakes his head, a stuttered laugh leaving his kissable lips. he doesn't touch her. "fuck, i wasn't expecting that." he admits in expected surprise.

"i know why I'm here." Sahar adjusts her position which makes Jungkook grab her hips, holding her still. his sharp glare makes her feel hot. fingers stroking her hips, teasing her with his touch on her thighs gradually. "are you intending to make me a two night stand now?" she questions.

"no." Jungkook replies immediately and slips his cold hand underneath Sahar's shirt, leaning forward to seduce her with fiery, tender neck kisses. of course, she's enjoying it too much.

"really?"

"yes. how does friends with benefits sound?"

seriously? Sahar gazes at him. it's better than nothing.

"nah, i refuse." but she's playing a serious game.

"why's that babygirl?" Jungkook hums in question, rubbing his ringed hands down her thighs slowly. he takes her hand in his, kissing her knuckles.