TWELVE

[ 2/5 ]
TWELFTH CHAPTER
2014

"the kind of smile that would be cruel not to kiss

"the kind of smile that would be cruel not to kiss."

//

Sahar wakes up and the first thing she sees is Park Jimin.

he's hovering above her, calling out her name as he stares in concern. "Sahar? wake up darling." Jimin shakes her tenderly as she lies on the ground.

as Sahar wakes up slowly, she senses another voice. of fucking course. "is she okay?" it's Jungkook and he's here too, with furrowed brows and parted lips.

Sahar now faintly remembers what happened. last night was a rollercoaster. crying to Jungkook, fighting with Jimin, getting drunk with Hoseok, losing Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook and her fainting. now she's woken up, there's only Jimin and Jungkook.

no Taehyung. did she see things right?

Jimin pats Jungkook's shoulder and offers a kind smile. "thanks for finding me." he tells him politely, running his hands through his hair as he helps Sahar up- making her sit up straight.

Jungkook found Jimin? that means he must've noticed her collapsing to the ground, seeking a person who's close to her which is Jimin.

Jungkook nods, standing up and he leaves with a smile.

come back, oh my god!

Jimin takes Sahar back to their hotel room in silence. she stays close by him, trying to analyse him but it's hard to read his emotions. he's keeping his distance from her and it's concerning.

Sahar feels heavy with tiredness from last night. too much happened and all she wants to do is collapse onto a comfy bed. she can't believe she fainted after drinking too much last night.

let's not forget the shock of seeing Taehyung with Jungkook.

when they arrive back at the hotel, Jimin opens the door for Sahar before asking a question that's been on the tip of his tongue. "are you cheating on me?" he asks, not able to look at her.

Jimin seems frustrated suddenly as he runs his hands through his blonde locks. the sunlight peeping through the blinds shines an angelic light on him- far from what Sahar thinks of him. "is that who you're cheating on me with?"

Sahar can't believe what Jimin's thinking. cheating on him? "what?" she's about to protest but stops herself. she doesn't need to explain herself to someone who isn't actually her boyfriend. everything will go back to normal soon. right now, Sahar does not care.