TEN

[ 2/5 ]
TENTH CHAPTER
2014

"what a plot twist you were

"what a plot twist you were."

//

Sahar and Jimin leave their hotel, ready to go on their day out.

the tanned boy who's head is covered with a straw hat grabs Sahar's hand, intertwining their fingers together. "we're going to have so much fun today." Jimin squeezes, smiling a broad smile.

Sahar has no choice but to hold his hand too. he's bearable but god, as a boyfriend? she's pretty sure she's only using him for the benevolent hand holds- him oblivious to her actual emotions.

as they walk down the sandy, tight steps, Sahar presses her free hand on the hat she stole from Jimin- not wanting it to blow away due to the slight breeze. it's a change from the stuffy weather. her tired eyes glance over the blue water, the minitaure buildings and the peaceful atmosphere of the people of Malta.

she didn't know Min Yoongi was one of those people.

he's stood outside of their hotel, selling fish.

Jimin is too busy tucking in his striped shirt, pulling buttons accidentally as he lets go of Sahar's hand unintentionally- bad idea, she thinks mischievously. "i'll be back." she rushes away- it's time to talk to her neighbour.

Sahar controls her urge to hug Yoongi. he's trying to grab peoples attention but the smell of fish puts everyone off. he's dressed in orderly clothes, hair tucked away in a hat matching Jimin's. "Yoongi! hi, i've missed you." Sahar can't help but hope he'll know her.

what was she expecting honestly?

Yoongi stares back at her, startled by her sudden presence. he holds his fish protectively and Sahar's nose scrunches. "what do you want crazy lady? i don't know you." he ruptures.

Sahar laughs naturally. "gosh, your attitude never changes does it?"

Yoongi examines Sahar with careful, chocolate and beady eyes. "have we met though?" he urges, keeping his distance- both physically and emotionally.

Sahar wants to scream yes. "we might have in another life."

Yoongi ignores her. "do you want to buy fish?"

Jimin appears by Sahar's side, swinging his arm around her. "maybe later." and he takes her away from Yoongi.

Sahar doesn't bother to say goodbye or take another look at Yoongi. what's the point? he doesn't know her either. damn it, no one knows her!