three (3)

Y/n: thank you ...

you were blushing big time until Josh spoke up again.

Josh: anytime y/n ... so uhm i called you because I wanted to talk to you about something..

Y/n: yea what's up ?

Josh: so like ... we have been getting really close and like you're part of the richardzzstrong fam you know ... I just don't want you to pay for everything cause I think you're already doing enough by just supporting me

Y/n: I'm confused.. you don't want me to pay for everything ?

Josh: Yes

Y/n: but like I have too .. I want too. How messed up would it be for me to invite you to my prom and make you pay for everything? That'd be pretty messed up.

Josh: But to me it doesn't sound messed up at all. I really don't want you paying for everything. It could get pretty expensive yk.. at least let me pay for something.

Y/n: no no nooooo sirrrrr. I will pay for everything. I insist.

Josh: no .. you know what .. at this point I'm about to insist on staying at your house..

Y/n: w..what? *laughs* you actually would be chill staying at some strangers home ?

Josh: technically you're not a stranger to me .. more like online best friends hehe

Y/n: well .. uhm ig u could help me spare some money by staying at my house ...

Josh: great!

Y/n: but I'm still paying for everything else!

Josh: yea yea okay

You both laughed and continued a deep conversation. Soon, you ended the call because you didn't want to make Maddy feel left out.

Maddy: you know ... I know y'all have only known each other for less than a month, but i kinda sorta think you talking to Josh has brightened your personality a lot

Y/n: mads we arent having this conversation again .. we don't like each other and josh aka a famous person most likely will not fall in love with me .. aka a random stranger that dmed him

Maddy: mkay .. whatever you say babes

*TIME SKIP TO 7 DAYS BEFORE PROM*

Today was the day that Josh was flying into your state. He doesn't fly in until 2:15 p.m. so you and maddy were going to go pick him up after school since your school ends at 12 noon.

Maddy walked up to your locker and poked your shoulder which made you turn around.

Maddy: hey you! you ready to go meet josh in person later?

Y/n: super ready! I'm kinda nervous, but kinda not at the same time. But I'm ready!

Maddy: don't forget to introduce me later

She winked and both of you laughed. You shut your locker and walked to class together with Maddy. A few hours later, it was time to go pick Josh up at the airport. You pulled up to the airport and texted Josh letting him know you were there. Minutes later .. you spotted him and you waved to him. He smiled at you and started walking to your car. You and Maddy both got out the car and hugged Josh.

Josh: wow y/n! You're prettier in person

Y/n: thanks *laughs* and you're more handsome in person

Josh: I'm so touched

Both of you laughed until you realized Maddy was still standing there.

Y/n: oh yea .. Josh this is my best friend Maddy

Josh: Hi Maddy *smiles* so uh y/n .. this is the friend that dare you to dm me ?

Y/n: yup

Maddy: that's me haha

You all talked for a little bit more and then you got in the car to drive back home. You were in the drivers seat, Josh was in the passenger seat, and Maddy was in the back seat. You had dropped Maddy off at her boyfriend's house and started heading to your house.

*at your house*

Y/n: welcome to my house

Josh: wow .. your place is pretty nice man

(pic of a house i was imagining)

Y/n: haha thanks "man" you air quoted and unlocked the door to your house

Y/n: so uhh I could take you to your room so you could drop your stuff off and then we could have a little house tour. That seems chill?

Josh: yep

You both walked upstairs and you put Josh in the guest room next to yours. Then you gave him a house tour. Both of you were hungry but were too lazy to drive, so you decided to stay home and eat at home. Josh insisted on cooking because it was his way of "paying you back" for everything you paid for.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
okay now i know this chapter is pretty bad, and I'm sorry. i just got back from vacation to georgia and i guess my brain is still in georgia lol. but i really hope you guys still continue to read this book!
                BYE FRIENDS! Much Love