eleven (11)

*THE MORNING OF YOUR BIRTHDAY*
You woke up in your bed which confuses you because you remember you fell asleep in the living room. You pushed that thought away and grabbed your phone to check your notifications. You received so many dms, posts, and stories that said happy birthday. One thing that caught your eye was that Maddy hasn't said happy birthday and she was usually the first one. Maybe she was asleep.

You got out of bed to go freshen up when you saw a bouquet of red roses, a velvet box, and a white envelope. Bringing the roses to your nose to smell, you had a bright smile on your face. You loved red roses, especially because red roses represent love and compassion.

Next, you opened the white envelope and a hand written note:
Dear Y/n,
Happy Sweet 17! It's only been what? .. like a week since I've first saw you in person, but yet it feels like I've known you since the start. You've got to be the most genuine, adventurous, sweetest, and most humble person ever. I'm so glad you asked me to be your date because you'd probably still be a fan in the crowds that I'd most likely would never get to know personally. Even thought it's the reason I'm here, I don't want prom to come. I want to spend everyday with you. You're such an amazing person and I'm super lucky to be able to call you my friend. I'm not the best at these Birthday notes, but hopefully it's good enough to make your day a bit brighter. Have a great birthday!
                                                 Love,
                                                    Josh
By the time you finished the note, your smile was the brightest smile ever. The note was so heartwarming that nothing could could ruin your day. Last, you opened the velvet box to see:

 Last, you opened the velvet box to see:

When you thought your day couldn't get any better

When you thought your day couldn't get any better... another reason you love roses so much is because roses are a big part in beauty and the beast which is your favorite Disney movie.
You wished time could just pause so you could live in this moment forever, but you felt that there was something better awaiting for you.
*TIME SKIP*
It was already 5pm and none of your friends, including Josh have come over to your house to celebrate. A no-fun birthday it is. Or maybe I spoke too soon .. you received a text from Josh:
Josh: im coming to pick you up at 6:30 .    dress up nicely.