eight(8)

After posting and scrolling through Instagram, you had fallen asleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*
You opened your eyes and groaned at the bright light peeping in through your windows. When your eyes finally adjusted to the light, you got out of bed and walked into the bathroom that connects your room to the room Josh was staying in.

 When your eyes finally adjusted to the light, you got out of bed and walked into the bathroom that connects your room to the room Josh was staying in

Your eyes were closed shut as you walked into the bathroom which caused you to bump into something. When you opened your eyes, you saw Josh brushing his teeth.

Josh: woah there sleepyhead *laughs*

Y/n: and good morning to you sir

Josh: how'd you sleep? you dreamt about anything?

Y/n: i slept amazingly. and yea i totally dreamt about something *sarcasm* i dreamt about you cuz you're so amazing. like your my superhero *sarcasm*

Josh: oh really?

You smacked his arm and said "oh don't be so full of yourself." You innocently smiled and walked back into your room to tie your hair up to start your morning routine. Once you put your hair into a messy bun, you walked back into the bathroom and brushed your teeth. While you were brushing your teeth and Josh was finishing up, you heard the doorbell ring. You and Josh looked at each other for a few seconds, then smiled and ran down stairs. Yes, you ran downstairs to open the door with your toothbrush in your mouth hehe. Josh opened up the door with you behind him and found Maddy sitting on your porch crying. Your smiley face instantly turned into a worried and sad one seeing your best friend cry. You walked up to her and pulled her up to go inside. As Josh got out of the way to go close the door, you walked Maddy to the couch and sat her down.

Y/n: i gotta go finish washing up, but i will be back downstairs as quick as possible

Josh: me too.

The both of you rushed upstairs and quickly finished washing up and ran back downstairs to see Maddy holding a tub of ice cream with a spoon. You ran up to her and took it out of her hand.

Y/n: I'm just gonna take that thank you very much. It's too early to be eating ice cream, but what you can do instead is tell me what happened.

Josh: you're such a mom

You gave a death glare to Josh and Josh started laughing, but soon got quiet so Maddy could tell what happened.

Maddy: so i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, and i picked it up because it was blake. and this is exactly what he said "look we have to break up. you're going to fast. i am not ready to move in together. and if you're going to force it then i have to end this" and he hung up before i could even say anything. but never once have i said anything about moving in. I'm still in school, I could barely take care of myself  so why would I ever mention moving away from my parents into a house with someone.
then when i tried to call him multiple times, he never picked up so i texted him. here.

Maddy handed you her phone so you could see the texts and Josh scooted closer to you so he could see as well. As you began to read the text, Maddy began silently crying again.

                              iMessage
_____________________________
Maddy: bub, what was all of that about?
Blake: what do you mean?
Maddy: no. what do you mean? you called me saying how we needed to break up because i wanted to move in, but you weren't ready. but NEVER ONCE have i did or mentions anything about that.
Blake: oh..
Maddy: OH?!? THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY? are u actually kidding right now?
Blake: that was on accident .. it was for someone else
Maddy: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN it was an accident? and it was for someone else?
Blake: i had something going on with another girl while I was with you..

Y/n looked up from the phone with anger in her eyes. She looked like she was ready to stick a fork in someone. Josh saw her expression and put a hand on her shoulder and started caressing it. This somehow calmed her down a bit.

Y/n: oh hell naw. no one is going to date my best friend and break up with her thinking she's some side chick. we're not letting him off the hook. but let's make a deal. we promise to never fall in love with any dumb and unworthy guy

Maddy: i promise
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I honestly don't know if you guys read these notes at the end of every chapter but .. school starts for me in 3 more days which means updating might be a while .. I go to school from Monday to Friday then I have 2 side classes every Saturday. So the only time I can basically update is Sunday and any holidays. again im sooooo sorry if it seems like im slacking off