six (6)

Josh: so uhm.. i heard Maddy.. I'm your little Prince Charming huh?

Y/n: pfft .. nahhhh

Josh: mhm sure ... well i guess that makes you my Cinderella hehe

And before you can say anything, Josh ran into his room and shut the door. You rolled your eyes and went into your room to change as well. Once you came back downstairs, you saw Maddy on the phone with someone.

Maddy: y/n .. uh I am gonna go pick up blake from his house and then after that, do you and josh wanna meet us up at the amusement park ?

Y/n: sure!

Once Maddy shut the door, you went to go lock it and walk back upstairs. You knocked on Josh's door and heard him yell "come in." You opened your door and let him know the plan. You went back into your room and changed into another outfit that you could actually walk out in public with. When you opened your door, you saw josh in front of your door wearing almost the same outfit.

You looked up at josh and widened your eyes

"Hey! Copier!" you both yelled at the same time.

Y/n: why are you matching with me?

Josh: I could ask you the same thing CiNdErELLa

You raised your hand up, getting ready to punch him in the arm, but your phone rang

Y/n: hello ?

Maddy: I just got to Blake's house, and knowing you, you'd still be at home right now so... GET YOUR LITTLE BUTT OUT IN YOUR CAR AND DRIVE TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK LITTLE BOOGER !!!

You pulled the phone away once Maddy started yelling the first few words causing Josh to laugh. You rolled your eyes and said a simple "ok" as you hung up.

*TIME SKIP TO AMUSEMENT PARK*
Y/n: ouuu! i wanna take pictures!!

Maddy: yesss ! i needa post for the gram too

Blake took pictures for Maddy while Josh took pictures for you. You were going to wait until you got back home to post them do that your phone doesn't blow up with notifications while you enjoy your time at the amusement park. All four of you were having a blast, not realizing that it was already dark and the amusement park was about to close. As y'all were about to get on another ride .. a security guard walked up to y'all informing that the park is closing.

*TIME SKIP: AT YOUR HOUSE*
Blake and Maddy had said their goodbyes at the amusement park parking lot. You were currently at your house in your room. You could heat how Josh was live taking to his supporters. You decided to go watch it as well.
•••••••••••••••

Josh: what did I do today? well uh, you guys may not know, but I am at a friend's house right now. She is a supporter and she dmed me. Long story short, I am accompanying her to her school prom. And today, her two friends, as well as her and I went to this amusement park. and it was so fun. If only I could hang out with every single one of you.

Josh got quiet and started reading more comments.

Josh: so you're just at some random strangers house? naw. she's technically not a stranger. before i flew here, we would FaceTime and text a lot. So I've already considered her as a friend I guess you could say. She's so cool. She offered to pay for everything and it was so sweet. She's just absolutely awesome.

You then got a text from Maddy.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
i will be changing the way the characters text each other starting in the next chapter just so it could be easier to comprehend. but yeaaaa! oh! sorry for all the time skips.. i guess i was just lazy. but chapter 7, 8, or 9 is when the prom plot line begins so stay tuned for that!
byeeeeee💞