sixteen (16)

Right then and there, Josh pulled you close and kissed you ..

All your emotions disappeared, all you felt was
love .. You didn't think about all the issues going on, it was just you and josh. You broke the kiss and stared into each other's eyes smiling.

You: so ..

Josh: so ..

The both of you laughed and Josh suddenly grabbed your hand and intertwined his hand in yours.

Josh: y/n .. if you're willing to start over with me and slowly forgive me, can we work things out together? i'm promising that i will try my best and not hurt you anymore because seeing you hurt like that, hurt me.

You: but .. i don't want to work things out as friends ..

There was a sudden change in Josh's facial expression. He was still holding your hand, but his grip loosened.

You: i want to work things out as more than friends ..

Josh's expression changed one again and a smile plastered on his face. His grip tightened just like before.

Josh: well in that case .. y/n .. do you possibly want to be my girlfriend?

You: now that i'm putting it into consideration .. i think i'm going to say no to that one .. i don't know ..

Josh: but you-  oh ..

You lifted your other hand that Josh wasn't holding and brought it up to his face and caressed his cheek.

You: josh .. i was just kidding. of course i'd love to be your girlfriend. if anyone said no to you, they are oblivious

Josh: you had me scared for a second ..

Josh realized that you were still on the floor so he scooted over on the bed and patted the spot next to him, signaling for you to come sit. When you went to sit on the bed, Josh pulled the covers to cover the bottom half of your body and pulled you closer to him. The two of you cuddled and fell asleep together.

TIME SKIP
You woke up to having josh's arms wrapped around you and your face was right in front of his. You lifted you hand and started playing with Josh's hair and eyelashes. Then you decided to go get a glass of water. You tried your best to get out of Josh's embrace without waking him up. Once you were able to sit up with your legs hanging off the bed, you were about to stand up. Before you could stand up, you felt two arms around your waist. You turned around to see that Josh was sitting up and he put his chin on your shoulder, while embracing you.

Josh: where are you going

You giggled because Josh was talking in his sleepy voice and you happened to find it really adorable.

You: downstairs for water

Josh: are you gonna come back to my room

You: yes baby

Josh: i like that name

You laughed a bit and walked downstairs to see avani sitting on the couch alone.

You: avani .. i love you and all but why are you still here .. alone too .. shouldn't you be with Payton?

Avani: he hasn't come back from the "store" or wherever he said he was gonna go

You: i-  avani why didn't you go upstairs and get me? we could've went to go search for him.

Avani: i went upstairs and didn't see you in your room but then remembered you were with josh so i went to his room and saw you two cuddling and i didn't want to disturb you .. you two are so cute wtf

You: i have something to tell you abo-

Before you could finish, you heard footsteps on the stairs.

Josh: babyyy

You: josh ..

Josh: there you are. why are yo- avani ..

You: yea .. avani ..

Avani: so baby huh ?

Avani said it with a smirk and it made you red because you did not expect her to find out that way.

•TIME SKIP•
Avani: so you're telling me .. that y'all are dating now .. and that y'all are okay now ..

You: yes ..

Avani: OMGGGG- josh ..

She walked up closer to josh

Avani: break her heart and hurt my bsf and that is your little butt. you already did once, and you better make her feel loved and wanted.

Josh: yes ma'am. i am not planning on hurting her again. i almost lost her once .. and i don't want to take that risk again ..
and
Josh walked up and gave you a back hug after saying that which made you go big heart eyes for him.

How did I get so lucky?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
don't worry. i didn't forget about missing Payton .. let's just say .. next chapter is gonna be interesting ..