thirteen(13)

READ PLEASE: so like i know most people out here wouldn't put this info much consideration .. but just in case bc i feel there's going to be those few people that go hating on the real like person .. josh is probably most definitely like this in real life. The way his character is .. it's just for the story. ok now ..
the long awaited chapter 13

After pictures, everyone went out to dinner.

When everyone got situated in their spot, waiters came out to take orders

When everyone got situated in their spot, waiters came out to take orders. While waiting for the food and drinks to come out, multiple conversations were happening, including one with you and Josh.

Josh: I know i said this already, but you look absolutely beautiful

Not noticing, you blushed, making Josh smile and chuckle a bit.

You: t.. thank you. you look nice yourself

A couple moments later, the food arrived and everyone began eating. Avani and Payton were sitting across from you and Josh at the end of them table, so the four of you had your own conversation.

Avani: y/n .. i really didn't think you'd have the guts to ask someone like josh to be your date to prom. you made some big moves

You: it was a dare at first, but i definitely don't regret it because i've made so many memories with josh already and he's such an amazing person to be around

You made eye contact with Josh and he smiled at you making you go big heart eyes for him. It's moments like these where you wished you could have it replay over and over.

Avani: and you're telling me that you two aren't a thing? you're kidding

*TIME SKIP*
Everyone finished eating, the restaurant ended up "putting it on the house" since it was prom night for you guys.

Right when you and Josh arrived, so many girls were already running up to josh for pictures, making you slightly jealous. You had no reason to be jealous and this was very odd because you are not the jealous over protective type of person at all.

Avani: let's let him have some time. he's a real prince to many girls so of course they're gonna act like this. let's go get drinks and he can come find us after.

Avani held her hand out for you to grab so the both of you could go get drinks. You got the drinks and went to go sit down, but you kept looking around for Josh, not seeing him anywhere in sight.

Avani: don't worryyyyy! i can tell that you like josh. he's your Prince Charming. i mean look at you. the way you spoke of him at the dinner, the way you act around him .. yes i know what goes on. Maddy sent me that video of when y'all were playing with soap and chasing each other around. y'all are so cute. and Josh obviously likes you too. the way he looks at you .. just everything about both of y'all .. it's okay. you don't have to worry about josh. josh likes you. he clearly just doesn't show it that well. he'll come around.