𝑣. 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗋

v
( 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗋 )

▬▬▬   IT WAS EARLY IN THE MORNING, Dean was sleeping on his own bed, Elena was sleeping on the other bed while Sam did sleep on the couch but he wasn't in the motel

As the door opens, Dean awakens and slips a hand under his pillow for a weapon. As he turns to look, he sees Sam entering, carrying coffee and pastries. Then turns to see Elena barely waking up.

"Morning, sunshines." Sam said to both Elena and Dean.

"What time is it?" Dean asked.

"Uh, it's about five forty-five."

"In the morning?"

"Yep."

"Where does the day go?" Dean sits up.

"Did you get any sleep last night?"

"Yeah, I grabbed a couple hours."

"Liar, cause I was up at three, and you were watching a George Foreman infomercial."

"Why were you guys up so late? I was knocked out." Elena said.

"You know guys don't need much sleep." Dean said to her.

There was an awkward silence in the room until Dean spoke up again.

"Ok well Sam, when was the last time you got a good night's sleep?"

"I don't know, a little while, I guess. It's not a big deal."

"Yeah, it is."

"Look, I appreciate your concern,"

"Oh, I'm not concerned about you. It's your job to keep my ass alive, so I need you sharp."

Sam shrugs.

"Seriously, are you still having nightmares about Jess?" Dean questioned.

Sam knows he was still having nightmare about Jess, he can't let it go, Jess was the love of his life. Sam crosses the room, sits on the other bed with Elena, and hands a coffee to Dean and Elena.

"Thanks, Sam." Elena said.

Sam nodded at her.

"Yeah. But it's not just her. It's everything. I just forgot you know? This job. Man, it gets to you."

"You can't let it. You can't bring it home like that."

"So, what? All this it, never keeps you up at night?"

Dean shakes his head. Sam was confused for a moment knowing his brother had moments staying up late and thinking about the job.

"Never? You're never afraid?"