𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖. 𝖽𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾

viii
( 𝖽𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾 )

▬▬▬   THERE WAS A SWAT TEAM IN AN UNKNOWN HOUSE, a woman is tied up and bloody on a chair, it has seemed she was tortured by someone or something

▬▬▬ THERE WAS A SWAT TEAM IN AN UNKNOWN HOUSE, a woman is tied up and bloody on a chair, it has seemed she was tortured by someone or something.

"It's ok. It's ok." A swat person said to the woman, the woman points to the room across the hall, "In there! In there!"

The swat team moves to the other room. The man is there, trying to open a pair of doors leading to a balcony.

"Freeze! Don't move! Drop the knife. Keep your hands where I can see 'em. Drop it! Hold it right there! Do it!"

The man turns around, it's Dean, who is holding a knife.

✫☆✫

One week earlier, the three were at a gas station.

"Alright, I figure we'd hit Tucumcari by lunch, then head south, hit Bisbee by midnight." Dean says.

Sam does not respond.

"Sam wears women's underwear."

"I've been listening, I'm just busy." Sam is checking e-mails on his cell phone.

"Busy doing what?" Dean asked.

"Reading e-mails."

Dean gets out of the car and starts to fill the tank with gas. Elena was in the back, listening to the conversation.

"E-mails from who?"

"From my friends at Stanford." Sam replied.

"You're kidding. You still keep in touch with your college buddies?" Dean asks.

"Why not?"

"Well, what exactly do you tell them? You know, about where you've been, what you've been doing?"

"I tell them I'm on a road trip and that I needed some time off after Jess." Sam had it planned on what to say.

"Oh, so you're going to lie to them?"

"No, I'm not going to tell them, everything."

"Yeah, that's called lying. I mean, hey, man, I get it, telling the truth is far worse." Dean says.

"So, what am I supposed to do, just cut everybody out of my life?"

Dean shrugs.