𝑣𝑖𝑖. 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋

vii
( 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋 )

▬▬▬   ELENA AND THE BROTHERS went to a park where Charlie is sitting and crying on a bench

"And they found her on the bathroom floor. And her, her eyes. They were gone." Charlie said.

"I'm sorry." Elena says.

"And she said it."

Dean looks up at Sam and Elena.

"I heard her say it. But it couldn't be because of that. I'm insane, right?" Charlie asked.

"No, you're not insane." Dean said

Charlie looks up, "Oh God, that makes me feel so much worse."

"Look. We think something's happening here. Something that can't be explained." Sam says.

"And we're gonna stop it but we could use your help." Elena said.

✫☆✫

Everyone went to Jill's home and to Jill's room. Charlie comes in and locks the door. She then goes over to the window and opens it, where Elena and the brothers are waiting to enter. Sam enters first then Elena, and Dean throws Sam a duffel bag. Sam sets it on the bed and starts going through it.

"What did you tell Jill's mom?" Elena questioned.

"Just that I needed some time alone with Jill's pictures and things." Charlie says.

Sam pulls something out of the bag and Dean shuts the curtains.

"I hate lying to her."

"Trust us, this is for the greater good. Hit the lights." Dean told Charlie.

Charlie goes over to turn off the lights, "What are you guys looking for?" She asks.

"We'll let you know as soon as we find it." Dean told Charlie.

Sam has a digital camera ready, and hands it to Dean, "Hey, night vision." Dean turns on the night vision for him, "Perfect." The digital camera is aimed at Dean

"Do I look like Paris Hilton?" Dean said sarcastically.

Sam walks away with the camera. He opens Jill's closet door and begins filming around the mirror.