𝑥𝑙. 𝗏𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎

xl
( 𝗏𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 )

━ JOHN FINISHES TALKING TO A COP, he starts walking back where his sons and Elena were waiting by the impala

JOHN FINISHES TALKING TO A COP, he starts walking back where his sons and Elena were waiting by the impala.

"I don't see why we couldn't have gone over with him." Sam sulks.

  "Oh don't tell me it's already starting."

"What's starting?"

Dean turns his attention to his dad, "What have you got?"

"It was them all right. Looks like they're heading west. We'll have to double back to get around that detour."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Sam..."

Sam looks at Dean with a slight annoyance expression. "I just wanna know we're going in the right direction."

  "We are."

"How do you know?"

John hands something to Dean. "I found this."

"It's a vampire fang."

Elena moves closer to look at the fang. The Winchesters were waiting for a response from her.

Elena steps back and looks at everyone, "I've never seen this fang before."

  Sam looks away and stays silent.

"Alright, let's get out of here, we're losing daylight."

They start heading for their respective cars, but John stops and calls out to his oldest son.

"Hey Dean why don't you touch up your car before you get rust? I wouldn't have given you the damn thing if I thought you were going to ruin it."

Dean looks down at his car. Sam looks at Dean with a 'told you so' look on his face. Dean grimaces.

✫☆✫

Sam is driving the impala, following John's truck.

Dean reads. "Vampires nest in groups of eight to ten. Smaller packs are sent to hunt for food. Victims are taken to the nest where the pack keeps them alive, bleeding them for days or weeks.
I wonder if that's what happened to that 911 couple."

"That's probably what Dad's thinking. Course it would be nice if he just told us what he thinks." Sam says.

"So it is starting."

"What?"

"Sam, we've been looking for Dad all year. Now we're not with him for more than a couple of hours and there's static already?" Dean questioned.