𝑥𝑥𝑣𝑖. 𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌

𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢
( 𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 )

 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗈𝖿 1𝗑14 - 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲

▬▬▬ THE IMPALA PULLS UP as Roger approaches the entrance with a bag of groceries.

"Hey Roger."

"What are you guys, missionaries? Leave me alone."

"Please!"

Roger is gone. Dean guns the engine, jumping the curb as he hurriedly parks.

Sam gets out and starts running, "Hey. Roger. We're trying to help!"

Sam runs up to the entrance just as Roger closes the door behind him.

"I don't want your help." He walks away.

"We're not priests, you gotta listen to us!" Sam calls out.

"Roger, you're in danger!" Dean yells.

Dean looks around, "Come on. Come on come on."

Elena and the brothers run around the corner to a back entrance, it is securely locked. Dean quickly looks around then kicks it open. They jump to the first level of the fire escape then run up the stairs. When they are one floor from Roger's house, they hear the window slide down and a wet squelching noise. Sam freezes, Dean sprints past him and grabs the railing. Roger's head lies in the flower bed under the window, his blood all over the kitchen window. Sam and Elena join him. After a long pause he pulls two handkerchiefs from his pocket, throwing one to Sam and Elena, they start to wipe down the railing.

"Start wiping down your guys' fingerprints, we don't want the cops to know we were here. Come on, come on!"

Dean uses his rag to push up the window leading out to the fire escape, "I'm going to take a look inside."

Sam and Elena continue wiping down the metal railing.

✫☆✫

"I'm telling you there was nothing in there. No signs either, just like the Miller's house." Dean says.

"I saw something, in the vision. Like a dark shape. Something was stalking Roger."

"Whatever it was, are you sure it's not connected to their house?" Elena questions.

"No, it's connected to the family themselves. So what do you think, like a vengeful spirit?"

"Well yeah, there's a few that have been known to latch onto families, follow them for years."