𝑥𝑣𝑖. 𝗆𝗈𝗆

xvi
( 𝗆𝗈𝗆 )

𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗈𝖿 1𝗑09 - 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

▬▬▬   THE CAR IS PARKED BY A PAYPHONE, where Sam is looking through a phonebook, "All right, so there are a few psychics and palm readers in town. There's someone named El Divino. There's, uh," He laughs, "there's the Mysterious Mister Fortinsky. Uh, Missouri Moseley,"

Dean interrupts Sam,"Wait, wait. Missouri Moseley?" He asked.

"What?" Sam asks.

"That's a psychic?"

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, I guess so." Sam looks back at the book.

Dean goes into the backseat of the car and pulls out John's journal, "In Dad's journal, here, look at this." He opens to the first page, "First page, first sentence, read that."

Sam reads, "I went to Missouri and I learned the truth."

Dean shrugs, "I always thought he meant the state."

✫☆✫

They arrived at Missouri's house, Missouri is escorting a man out of the house while Dean, Elena, and Sam sit on the couch, waiting.

"All right, there. Don't you worry 'bout a thing. Your wife is crazy about you." The man thanks her and she closes the front door behind him, "Whew. Poor bastard. His woman is cold-bangin' the gardener."

"Why didn't you tell him?" Dean asks.

"People don't come here for the truth. They come for good news." Elena and the brothers stare at her. "Well? Sam and Dean, come on already, I ain't got all day." Missouri leaves the room. The three exchange a confused look and follow her into the next room.

"Well, lemme look at ya." Missouri laughs, "Oh, you boys grew up handsome." She points a finger at Dean, "And you were one goofy-lookin' kid, too." Dean glares at her while Sam smirks.

"Sam." Missouri grabs his hand, "Oh, honey, I'm sorry about your girlfriend." The boys are shocked. "And your father, he's missing?"

Elena steps in front to greet Missouri, "Hi, I'm -"

"Ah yes, Elena." Missouri says.

Elena was now shocked that she knew her name.

"How'd you know all that?" Sam questioned.