𝑥𝑥. 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆

𝐱𝐱
( 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆 )

𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗈𝖿 1𝗑11 - 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘄

▬▬▬ BACK AT SCOTTY'S CAFÉ. Scotty is serving the couple whose car broke down. He puts two plates of apple pie in front of them.

Dean and Elena walk in.

"Oh, hey, Scotty. Can I get a coffee, black?" Dean ordered. Scotty walks away to get it.

"Oh, and some of that pie, too, while you're at it." Dean and Elena sit at a table next to a couple. "How ya doing?"

The couple waves and smiles.

"Just passing through?"

"Road trip."

"Hm. Yeah, us too."

The couple nod. Scotty walks over to refill their cider.

"I'm sure these people want to eat in peace." Scotty says.

"Just a little friendly conversation."

Scotty walks away.

"Oh, and that coffee, too, man. Thanks."

Scotty looks agitated. Dean keeps talking to the couple.

"So, what brings you to town?"

Elena then speaks up, "Dean, maybe you should just let them be in peace."

"Oh come on Elena, you too?"

"Look, I don't want the cops getting us alright?"

"Fine, okay." Dean then looks annoyed and sighs.

✫☆✫

At a bus station Sam and Meg are sitting at a table with beers and different foods around them.

"So, what, are you on some kind of vacation or something?"

Meg laughs, "Yeah, right. It's all sipping Cristal poolside for me." Both laugh. "No. I had to get away from my family."

"Why?"

"I love my parents. And they wanted what's best for me. They just didn't care if I wanted it. I was supposed to be smart. But not smart enough to scare away a husband"

"Huh."

"I'm sorry if this is getting personal now."

"No, no, it's okay. I know how you feel. Remember that brother I mentioned before, that I was road-tripping with?" Meg nods. "It's, uh, it's kind of the same deal." Sam says.