𝑥𝑥𝑥𝑖. 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌

𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢
( 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 )

𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢( 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 )

𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

▬▬▬   THE THREE STOPPED AT A HOTEL FOR THE NIGHT BEFORE DRIVING TO EAST TEXAS. It was quite a while when Elena started to open to the Winchester's about her life, she wasn't sure if she was ready to open up more about her life just yet.

"Alright, I think we should just take a rest for a couple of hours then leave." Dean says.

"Sounds good." Sam said.

Elena was tired of the whole trying to destroy Megan and finding the brothers' father trip. She went straight to bed and went to sleep.

Sam had the urge to search about Elena's hometown so he got out his laptop and searched Mystic Falls. He searched the history of the town and its historical people. He then saw an article of a car crash of where a car was plunged in the water in Wickery Bridge. Sam saw that Elena went to bed already and called Dean over to check out the article.

"Dean you should check this out."

Dean came over to Sam and they both read the article.

"A father lost control of their car yesterday, three victims were in the car but one out of three survived, Miranda and Grayson Gilbert had lost their lives but their daughter Elena Gilbert survived, no one knows how she got out but it was sure a miracle."

Dean and Sam looked at each other not knowing how to respond to that.

Sam gaze ahead of the table and saw Elena's journal, she forgot to close it but there was a picture of her and people that it was important to her.

Dean saw what Sam was staring at and decided to grab the picture, knowing it was not a right thing to do but they wanted to make sure Elena was a person who she says she is.

Dean saw the picture, it was a picture of Elena with Stefan, Damon, Bonnie, and Caroline. Dean turned the picture over to see the names written on the back of it.

"Alright search the name, Stefan Salvatore."

"Dean, should we even be doing this?"

"Why not? We got to make sure she's not like a demon or anything."

"But still, we are invading her privacy."

"Sam in this life, privacy is not a thing."

Sam sighed, he typed the name Stefan Salvatore onto the computer. Articles showed up about him and his brother. A picture of Stefan in 1953 showed up, his nephew, Joseph Salvatore has been killed by an animal attack.

Both of the Winchester's knew what creature he is, they didn't have to say it.

"I'm guessing his brother is one too. Who knows maybe everyone." Dean suggested.

"Elena is not one, she been in the sun and is not frantic about blood." Sam says.

"I'm guessing she was hiding this from us since she knows about us, she didn't want to tell us about her people."

"I'm still skeptical about how she survived the crash, it went in the water and she couldn't have open the door since the water is pushing the door."

"I guess we have to investigate more or she can confess to us."