𝑥𝑥𝑥𝑣𝑖. 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾

xxxvi
( 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 )

xxxvi ( 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 )

𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

▬▬▬   EVERYONE IS IN THE IMPALA GOING TO THE NEXT DESTINATION, while that, Elena told the brothers every secret she had to tell.

"Wait so you're telling us that you were basically Bella Swan?" Dean asks.

Elena rolled her eyes and sighs. "I mean I guess."

"You had a vampire boyfriend! Or should I say boyfriends? Did you choose?"

"No, I did not. That is another reason why I Mystic Falls."

"That's like if I was choosing between beer and pie." Dean sneers.

Both Sam and Elena glared at Dean.

Sam thought about Elena's evil copy, Katherine. "I'm confused about this shapeshifter thing."

"She's not a shapeshifter, she's doppelgänger, it's hard to explain but we were planning to kill her before I bailed but I called it off and left her be. She's out there somewhere." Elena says.

"So you have an evil ass twin who's possibly looking for you and maybe the others as well?"

"Yeah." Elena answers.

"That's tuff but I got my handy dandy tools with me so we can just kill them." Dean boldly says.

"Dean! No! They are my family, we are not going to kill them if they do find me! But for Katherine, that's another story."

"Geez alright, Sam when's the next stop?"

"I'd say in a couple of hours." Sam answered.

"Alright."