𝑣𝑖. 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽

vi
( 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽 )

                             vi ( 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽 )                                  

▬▬▬   SAM LIES ON A BED, eyes closed. Jess is on the ceiling. Blood drips on Sam's forehead. He opens his eyes and sees her.

"Why, Sam? Why, Sam?" Jess asks.

"No!" Sam cried out.

Jess bursts into flames.

"Why, Sam? Why, Sam?"

✫☆✫

"Sam, wake up." Dean put his hand on Sam's chest to wake him up.

Sam wakes up, confused. He sits up and looks around. He's sitting shotgun in the Impala, which is parked in front of a large building. Elena sat there silently observing the scene in front of her.

"I take it I was having a nightmare." said Sam.

"Yeah, another one."

"Hey, at least I got some sleep." Sam pointed out.

"You know, sooner or later we're gonna have to talk about this."

"Are we here?"

"Yup. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio." Dean said.

Sam picks up a newspaper with STEVEN SHOEMAKER's obituary circled.

SHOEMAKER, Steven
The Shoemaker family is sad to announce the sudden death of their beloved husband and father Steven Shoemaker. Steven was 46. A short service will be held on Wednesday, - 31 at 2:00 p.m. at the Toledo - and cherish you - Your -

"So what do you think really happened to this guy?"
Sam asked.

"That's what we're gonna find out."

"Let's go."

The three get out of the car and head up to the building.

✫☆✫

Sam, Dean, and Elena head into room 144, marked Morgue. Elena has many memories when she was in the hospital, mostly she remembers when collapsed and threw up blood, Stefan and Damon rushed to go see her.

There are two desks. The empty one has a nameplate that says Dr. D. Feiklowicz. The other one has the MORGUE TECHNICIAN.