𝑥𝑥𝑥. 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇

𝐱𝐱𝐱
( 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 )

𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗈𝖿 1𝗑16 - 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄

▬▬▬   SAM ENTERS THE MOTEL ROOM THAT DEAN BOOKED AND LOOKS AROUND FOR DEAN, he sees Elena sitting on a chair, Dean comes out of the restroom and sees Sam.

"Dude, I got to talk to you." Sam says.

"So, hot little Meg is summoning the Daeva?"

"Looks like she was using that black altar to control the thing."

"So, Sammy's got a thing for the bad girl."

Elena got up and turned on the news, news she was not excepting.

"Breaking news, this is the fifty victims that have died in Mystic Falls, Virginia, the FBI has all their full attention to this small town. What the officers are calling it is a carnivore killer, in all these victims there are bite marks on their necks. Stay tuned for more at ten."

Elena had tears in her eyes, she couldn't believe it, who were killing all these innocent victims? Could have it been the brothers? Her enemies?

"Elena are you okay?" Sam and Dean looked at Elena with a confused face.

Sam had it figured it out, she was crying because it is her hometown.

"Is that your hometown?"

"Yeah. It is."

"Maybe you should sit out for this case." Sam suggested.

"No, I'm okay. Really."

Later, Dean is leaving a message on John's voicemail. While he is talking, Sam enters the room with bags full of weapons.

"We think we've got a serious lead on the thing that killed Mom. So, uh, this warehouse, it's 1435 West Erie. Dad, if you get this, get to Chicago as soon as you can." He hangs up.

"Voicemail?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." Dean replies.

"I ransacked that trunk. Holy water, every weapon that I could think of, exorcism rituals from about a half dozen religions. I'm not sure what to expect, so I guess we should just expect everything." Dean nods, and they begin loading their guns silently.

"Big night."

"Yeah. You nervous?" Sam asks.

"No. Why, are you?"

"No. No way." They are silent for a few seconds. "God, could you imagine if we actually found that damn thing? That demon?" Sam questioned.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, alright?"