𝑥𝑥𝑖𝑖𝑖. 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽

𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢
( 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 )

𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 1𝗑13 - 𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲 666

▬▬▬   SAM IS LOOKING AT A MAP THAT IS LAID OUT ON TOP OF THE CAR, Dean has his phone to his ear. Elena comes out of the gas station with a cup of coffee.

"Ok. I think I found a way we can bypass that construction just east of here. We might even make Pennsylvania faster than we thought."

Dean lower his phone and looking thoughtful, "Yeah. Problem is, we're not going to Pennsylvania."

"We what?"

"I just got a call from an, uh, old friend. Her father was killed last night, think it might be our kind of thing."

"What? A old friend?"

"Yeah. Believe me, she never would of called, never, if she didn't need us."

"Oh? A she?" Elena questioned.

Dean gets in the impala, "Come on, are you guys coming or not?"

✫☆✫

The impala cruises down the road, fields on one side, a lake on the other.

"By old friend you mean?" Sam starts.

"A friend that's not new."

"Oh yeah, thanks. So her name's Cassie huh? You never mentioned her." Sam says.

"Didn't I?"A long pause, Sam looks at Dean expectantly.

"Yeah, we went out."

"You mean you dated somebody? For more than one night? You don't seem the guy who would take dates out." Elena spoke up.

"What can I say? I'm a man with secrets but we only went out for a couple of weeks." Dean says.

"And?"

Dean shrugs slightly.

"Look, it's terrible about her dad, but it kinda sounds like a standard car accident. I'm not seeing how it fits with what we do. Which by the way, how does she know what we do?" Sam asks.

Dean looks shifty.

"You told her. You told her, the secret! Our big family rule number one. We do what we do and we shut up about it. For a year and a half I do nothing but lie to Jessica, and you go out with this chick in Ohio a coupla times and you tell her everything?"