1| The Arrival

A/n: Hello loves! This is 2022 Virgo popping in to my first book I've ever written (in 2019). I created this account fresh with 0 followers, 0 following, and 0 books read on this account. I made it purely because I didn't wanna write on my main account under my real name (very shy writer here.) I went into writing this with zero intention or realization anyone would see it, and it was purely for myself. I was pissing out chapters basically, and most of the time I didn't even give them re-read. I still love this story! But be kind and keep this in mind when you come across many spelling and grammatical errors. I had no clue anyone would ever read this lol.

(One of these days I'll come back and edit this book.)

——————————————————Ryder Bane got his letter in the mail

——————————————————
Ryder Bane got his letter in the mail. The letter that told him his life was going to change.

He had been accepted into the Victoria Secret modeling and photography competition. This was a big deal for many reasons.

One, the popularity from just being in the competition was outstanding. His work would be noticed everywhere for just participating.

Two, it was almost like a vacation. The competition was in in Florida, and you and your model pair would stay together in a beautiful modern cabin. All expenses paid.

Three, if you and your model did win, life would be easy. The prize money is 10,000 dollars for both pairs. You are also guaranteed a job working for Victoria Secret modeling/photography. And say if you don't want to work for them, there are job offers lined up for you.

It's literally the dream, and Ryder was determined to win.

He was only worried a little bit about his female pair. He didn't have time for anyone's bullshit. He knew what he wanted and didn't want anyone to hinder him from getting it. And the fact he couldn't choose his model and they were assigned randomly annoyed him.

His career wasn't the only thing on the line for this thing.

Ryder had everything he needed packed. He walked out of the house rolling his suitcase behind him, his camera bag hanging on his shoulder.

His Uber was waiting on the curb rather impatiently. Ryder rolled his eyes at the guys annoyance, he couldn't wait two goddamn minutes.

He got into the back and set his stuff down on the floor next to him.

"Lax Airport." Ryder said to the driver in his usual hard tone.

~•~

He got to cabin grounds shortly after He landed in Florida.

Everyone was gathered at the entrance with their things. Photographers and models all mingling and laughing, waiting for direction.

Ryder wasn't about that, he was hear for a purpose not for leisure and frankly he didn't really like other people.

He put his headphones on and looked at his phone minding his own business.