30| The Witness

A/n: I think the book is getting close to the end, also OMG THANK YOU FOR 100k!!!!

——————————————————
Kat was getting ready for Kevin's party tonight. Ryder didn't want to go and that was understandable, he was stabbed in the arm.

She slid on a deep red color over her supple lips before fluffing a hand through her brown locks. She stood up and walked over to the mirror looking at her long glittery black dress in the mirror.

Kat put on her black pumps and walked down the stairs to find Ryder laying down the sofa.

He looked up at her and she watched his eyes slowly rack up and down her body taking in all her curves. He bit his lip and let out a small groan from the back of his throat. It did all kinds of things to Kat, she let out a hot sight and smiled at him.

"You look...really fucking good." Ryder growled out deeply practically eye fucking her.

She smirked, "might wanna close your mouth or you'll drool sweetheart."

He smirked showing off his irresistible dimples, "where are you going?"

"Well, Kevin really wanted me to stop by at his party tonight so I thought I'd swing over there and say hello."

"That's your 'swing by' outfit." He snickered which earned a playful glare from her.

"In fact, yes, yes it is. And if you don't like it suck my-"

"Alright whatever just don't get wasted again." He cut her off getting up off the couch. He walked over to her slowly with a sexy mysterious look on his face.

"But before you go..." He grabbed her hand and pulled her quickly in his chest before he wrapped his arms around her. Kat gasped lightly and blushed looking up at him, her heart racing at his mere touch.

She put her hands on his chest and opened her eyes up into his dark gaze.

She bit her lip and looked down at his lips. Rider growled and pushed her back hard into the wall. She sighed softly and leaned her head up.

Ryder grabbed her face and pushed his lips down on hers hungrily. His lips parting and his tongue slipping into her mouth to meet her hot tongue. She moaned into the kiss and deepened the it by closing and opening her mouth quickly over his.

She tilted her head and he slid his hand down her side. His fingers tickled over her thigh lightly before grabbing it and pulling it up his side.

He pushed his hips deep into hers causing her to whimper and move her soft lips over his more eagerly.

She felt his cock start to harden again on her and she took that as her moment to leave before all her clothes ended up discarded on the floor.

She pulled away and panted looking up into his eyes. He smirked cockily and she raised an eyebrow.