8| The Call

~warning mature content~

——————————————————Kat was fortunate enough to not get terrible hangovers

——————————————————
Kat was fortunate enough to not get terrible hangovers. The most she got was dull headache which she was feeling now as she woke up.

She squinted against the sun and groaned softly. Looking at her nightstand she saw a bottle of water and a two Advil sitting on a napkin.

"Did the hungover fairy visit?" She mumbled and took them. She got up off her bed and took a quick shower after that.

She blow dried her hair and then did some very light makeup, finishing with her eyeliner.

She sighed putting on her a matching set of undergarments. Her outfit for the day was a velvet crop top with angel across the front and a matching miniskirt.

She put on a crystal choker and walked downstairs.

She saw Ryder lounging on the sectional watching tv which was odd. He was always doing something related to the competition.

"Aren't we doing a shoot?" She asked and walked into the kitchen grabbing a couple of cookies, she usually missed breakfast.

Ryder shook his head keeping his eyes trained on the tv, "no, it's Friday and we only have one more shoot to do. I'm tired so I'm taking the day off."

Kat shrugged, "well I'm not gonna argue with that." She bit into her cookie and sat with him on the couch.

"Of course you aren't." He mumbled to himself shaking his head.

She turned to him knitting her eyebrows together, "what is that supposed to mean."

"It means that you walk around with a silver spoon in your mouth."

Her expression slowly turned into a glare and her mouth hung open, "how dare you."

"How dare I?" he challenged turning to face her.

"You have no idea how much I've worked for." She clenched her fists furious he could be that rude. Was he wrong? No, but she worked for her money and she flaunted what she had.

"Omg don't give me that bullshit everyone knows how wealthy the Lovelace's are. You act like an entitled bitch."

She huffed with frustration hitting the couch cushion, nothing got her more mad then the mention of her parents, "I'm a lot of things but I am no leech. Take that back. I can act however I want because I am own person."

"I'm not taking anything back and you are your own person. You're a piece of fucking work." He growled out through a clenched jaw.

She pushed his chest sitting up on her knees, "I hate you."

He grabbed her wrists tightly when she pushed them into his chest, "hate me all you want Kat. You can't hide that your a shitty person."