6| The Invite

~mature content warning~

——————————————————After the shoot she was so done with Ryder she marched out of the room slamming the door so he was very aware of how much of an ass he was

——————————————————
After the shoot she was so done with Ryder she marched out of the room slamming the door so he was very aware of how much of an ass he was.

God and he has a great ass.

She was meeting Kevin again for dinner so she got overly dressed like she was always did when going out anywhere.

She put on her fancy black panties and underwear. She then slid on a garter belt and clipped them to her black sheer stockings to hold them up throughout the night.

She did her hair quickly then looked in the mirror and winked at herself. She ruffled her hair then turned around to her bed where her red skin tight dress laid.

She slipped it on and applied her signature black cat eye eyeliner and a cherry red lipstick.

She rubbed her lips together before putting on her black Louis Vuitton pumps.

Finally, two hours later she was ready.

She walked out of her room and noticed Ryder's door was closed and probably locked.

Fucking hermit, she thought with a roll of her eyes and walked down the stairs.

~•~

She got her food and waved to Kevin who was already sitting down with some other girl at one of the tables.

She joined them both, "Hey Kevin...and friend." She said to both.

"My names Lauren Grace." She spoke softly in a southern accent.

"This is my model pair, she's the greatest." Kevin said pointing at her as Lauren rolled her eyes and blushed gently.

Yeah my ass and tits are definitely bigger, she thought.

"Pleasure to meet you." Kat smiled at her, she couldn't help but size her up a bit.

Lauren was definitely pretty but not Kat pretty.

"So what are you guys doing for the first theme?" Kat said picking up a French fry and flicking it into her mouth.

Kevin smiled, "oh we had this really-"

Lauren hit his shoulder and gave him a look, "she might take our idea." She tried to whisper.

Bitch, Kat thought and narrowed her eyes at her.

She rolled her eyes and put her smile back on, "it's cool, have you two gotten around to meeting more people? So far you two are the only ones I've really talked to. Busy with shooting and what not." She waved her hand around and ate.