2| The First Shoot

——————————————————

——————————————————

Kat Lovelace stared at the man with hair like midnight and eyes that looked harder then stone with a tantalizing smirk.

He gave her a viscous glare and all she could do was giggle at it. She stood up and walked over to him her heels clicked on the marble floor.

"You're a bitch." He growled at her, "this is fucking perfect." He said sarcastically and rolled his eyes then walked past her to where his luggage was dropped off.

Kat scoffed at him, "And you're a dick." She walked over and stood in front of him.

"Look...stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours."

"I'm the model." She got in his face and pushed his chest with her pointer finger.

He knitted his eyebrows together and looked her up and down, he suddenly grabbed her small waist and pushed her back into the wall.

He leaned in close to her ear and grazed his lips down her neck, she shivered at the touch cursing at her body for responding..

She glared and tried to slow down her breathing.

"And I'm the photographer. I can manipulate how you look, I call the shots, and I tell you what to do..." he whispered and grabbed her thigh pulling it up his side, she tried to push her hips into his but he grabbed her hips and slammed them back into the wall.

She gasped and arched her back hungrily.

"I'll make you're life hell." She threatened and looked down at his lips.

"Get off your high horse." He growled dragging his hand up her inner thigh making her legs weak.

This man was using her for a reaction and it was working.

Stupid hormones, Kat thought, It didn't help that he was really hot.

He pushed off her leaving her leaning back on the wall, her chest was rising and falling fast as she glared at him.

He grabbed his stuff and walked upstairs. Kat's personality was a lot to handle for a lot of people.

Her family came from old money but despite that, she was hard worker and worked for what she got. She could just be a handful sometimes.

She walked up the stairs, her hat under her arm and sunglasses in her hand.

The two rooms were upstairs connected together with a bathroom. Angry man had his door closed, probably brooding.

Kat walked inside of hers and was greeted by her luggage sitting besides her bed. She sighed then ran a hand through her hair and started to unpack her stuff into her closet and dresser.

She felt deflated and strangely pulled towards her other pair. Something about him ignited something inside of her, she couldn't decide if that was something bad or good.