2

I wake up to hushed voices. I am lying on a warm body who I am guessing is Calum. I groan slightly and i hear laughter. I feel a hand brush the hair out of my face. I open my eyes to see four smiling faces. I sit up slightly, confusion obviously on my face as the two unknown people speak up.

"Hi, I'm Michael."

"I'm Ashton" I smile and wave at them. Calum runs his fingers through my hair while the others talk about work. Luke looks at me with a sad smile.

"Matilda.." I interrupt him.

"Tilly" They all smile. Luke continues.

"You have to get a checkup today." I instantly shake my head. Calum holds me tightly. "I'm sorry baby, you have too. You haven't had a checkup in 6 years."

"Does mum know?" Michael nods.

"She had the idea, she told us what happened in the past and we will go as slow as you want." I just sigh before reluctantly nodding. Calum keeps holding onto me.

"We start work in an hour, so we will bring you in with us. For know we can sit and talk." I just nod before a thought crosses my mind.

"Where is mum?" Calum answers.

"Job searching" I just nod before standing up. Ashton looks at me questioningly.

"Where are you going?"

"To get changed" They all nod and i go upstairs to get ready.

---------------------

After getting changed, i go downstairs to see them waiting for me. Michael gives me a small smile.

"Have you got everything?" I nod.

"Mum didn't let me get a phone so i don't really have anything to bring."

"Why weren't you allowed a phone?"

"She doesn't want me to try and contact my dad." Michael frowns.

"Oh, sorry." I give him a reassuring smile before we head out to the car. Calum starts driving and i just hum along to the music playing but Luke pauses it.

"We should probably explain what is going to happen today." Ash nods and takes over.

"Luke and Calum will both be with you at the same time and just see if you're healthy. Cal is a general doctor and Luke is a paediatrician. Mike will see you next, he's a orthopaedic surgeon so he will check your bones and stuff. You'll see me last and we will just talk okay?" I slightly nod. Michael obviously senses my nerves as he gives me a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

"You'll be okay, one of us will be with you the whole time. You won't ever be alone." Soon enough we arrive ay the hospital and nerves fill me. Here we go...

LOOK AT THIS ADORABLENESS