25

I wake up and feel a heavy mass over my stomach. I open my eyes to see i'm still on the lounge. I'm in Michaels lap still but Ashton legs are across my stomach. I grab Mikey's wrist and look at his watch. It's 8 o'clock. I have to start getting ready and the boys have to go to work. I lightly slap Ashton's stomach and he wakes up. 

"What's wrong?" I motion to the others and he sighs. He moves his legs off my lap and stands up being careful not to step on Calum. He leans over me and shakes Michael. Mike wakes up and lets go of me while yawning. I get up and nearly trip over Luke but Michael grabs my arm to steady me. Once i am steady i run upstairs to my room to get changed. 

I hear the doorbell and i run downstairs

I hear the doorbell and i run downstairs. Laura is standing next to her father and i greet her with a hug. The boys are all waiting in a line by the door and i give them all hugs. 

"You have everything?" I nod at Calum. "Phone?" I show him. "Keys?" I show him that too. He sighs before hugging me again. "Be safe okay, you know where we will be." I nod and wave them all goodbye before following Laura and her dad outside. We get in the car and sing along to the music playing. Laura's dad Greg tries singing in falsetto causing us to laugh. We arrive at the field and I climb out of the car letting Laura say her goodbyes. 

Once greg drives off we look at each other and squeal. We run up to the entrance and hand our tickets to security. They check our tickets and give us wristbands before letting us through. We sped the first half hour walking around and getting some friendship bracelets. Eventually the first band starts so we run up to the gates and show security our wristbands. 

We dance along to all the songs and sing the ones we know. Eventually i feel the need to drink some water so i turn to Laura. "I'll be back, i'm going to get water!" She nods so i walk back to the gate. I try to walk through but security stops me. 

"Excuse me miss, but you can't leave." I look at him confused.

"But i need to get water?" He looks at me in pity.

"If you leave we can not allow you back in, i'm sorry." I turn around and make my way back to Laura. 

"Did you get water?" I shake my head.

"We aren't allowed to leave." She frowns. We continue dancing and having fun. It starts to get really hot and we are both sweating heavily. My throat is all scratchy but that might just be from me singing. All of a sudden I feel something hard land on me and i get pushed to the ground. I look at what fell on me and see Laura. "OH MY GOD!!" I cradle her head in my lap and the people around us try to keep their distance. "HELP" A few others motion security over and they manage to get to us. Laura gets picked up in someones arms, i feel arms go around my waist and then i'm lifted up onto my feet. I follow the security guard carrying Laura out with worry clear on my face. 

They sit her down in a seat and start fanning her, i'm handed ice water and i drink slowly feeling some relief. "We are going to have to call an ambulance." I nod and he pulls out his phone. Laura opens her eyes a little and i look at her in worry.

"How are you feeling?" She groans and i move her hair out of her face. I give her my water and encourage her to drink some. We hear sirens and an ambulance pulls up. A paramedic comes over to us and helps Laura to her feet, they motion for me to come and i  follow them in to the ambulance. Laura gets lifted onto a stretcher and i sit in another seat,  they take Laura's temperature and ask us both some questions. 

Eventually we arrive at a familiar hospital and Laura gets rolled into emergency with me following close behind. We get in and I see a familiar person. I run up to Luke and he holds me tightly. He wraps an arm around my waist before leading me into a room. He lifts me onto an exam bed and immediately checking me over. "I'm alright Luke." He smiles before resting his forehead on mine, i sit quietly in his embrace until the doors open. I look over to see Calum, he runs over me to and hugs me. 

"I'm so glad you are okay" I smile and hug him back.

"Is Laura okay?" He lets go of me and nods. 

"She's okay, her dad is here and she is getting some fluids in her." He pauses. "Speaking of which, you need some. I told you to drink lots of water."

"They wouldn't let us out to get more" He frowns but looks over at Luke. 

"Can you set up an IV?" I let out a whimper and Calum climbs onto the bed and hugs me tightly. "I now you don't like it but you need some fluids princess." I hold him tightly as Luke inserts the needle. Once it's in a loosen my hold on Calum. He smiles before pulling out his phone. "How about you sit here with Luke and watch netflix while i check on Laura?" I nod and he hands me his phone. Luke takes Calum's spit once he stands up and we lie there and watch Gilmore Girls. 

I lift my head up from Luke's shoulder when the door opens. I look over to see Calum, Michael and Ashton. Ash comes over and kisses my head. "How is our princess?" I smile.

"Tired." They all chuckle. Calum walks over to my IV and looks at me. 

"Hold Luke okay?" I nod and wrap my free arm around Luke. I feel a slight pinch and then something cover my arm. I look at my elbow to see a my little pony bandaid. I raise an eyebrow at Calum. He raises his hands up. "I got it from Ashton!" I just giggle. I sit up on the bed and stand up on my wobbly legs. Four pairs of hands reach out to steady at me but i manage to steady myself. Ash bends down and i climb onto his back. He carries me around the hospital gaining some laughs and weird looks from other doctors and patients. We eventually get to the car and i put my seatbelt on. I went out like a light.