57

"No Calum!"

"Why not?"

"We are not getting Ash and Luke matching bras!" A few people look over at us and i slouch so i'm less likely to be seen leaving Calum to be stared at. He moves the bras away from his chest and guiltily looks around. 

"Fineeee" I just roll my eyes before walking to a different section of the store. Something stands out to me and i run over to a shelf and grab the cushion showing it to Calum.

"What about this?" He looks at it for a few minutes before nodding. 

"That's great! Ash will love it!" I smile and jump up and down slightly. We continue walking around the shop but nothing really stands out to us. "So who is coming to the party and when actually is it?" We walk around looking at shelves.

"Well Ashton's birthday is in two days, we were planning on having the party on the 10th since everyone is free then."

"Okay, so who's gonna be there?"

"Well you know Harry, Louis and the other three" I nod and he continues. "Uh, Rena and Nia as well as their friend Casey. We've invited three girls who you don't know but i'm sure they will love you." I raise an eyebrow. 

"Girlfriends?"

"No, no. Well not yet, not for me anyway." I just smile slightly before grabbing his hand. 

"What are their names?"

"Uh, Crystal, Sierra and KayKay" I nod.

"Well i can't wait to meet them." He smiles before leaning down and kissing the top of my head.

"Let's go get something for the idiot" I just laugh before letting go of his hand and running down in between shelves. 

Just a little one on one time with Cal

Has anyone watched their most recent interview??

AlSO I HAVE POSTED A NEW BOOK