26

I wake up to a very loud noise that sounded like an elephant. I check the time to see it's 9:30, shouldn't they be at work? I walk downstairs to see Luke prancing around the kitchen pretending to be an elephant while the others laugh. Calum sees me first and walks over to me and gives me a hug. 

"Shouldn't you guys be at the hospital?" Calum smiles.

"We forgot to tell you, we asked for a day off. We want to have a family day!" I grin and hug all of them. 

"Where are we going?!" Luke smiles before impersonating an elephant again. "THE ZOO!" The all laugh and nod. "I'm going to get ready!" I hear laughing as i run back up to my room.

I run back down stairs to see the guys all dressed, i run out the door hearing a sigh

I run back down stairs to see the guys all dressed, i run out the door hearing a sigh. I jump in the car as soon as Calum unlocks it and take my seat in the middle. The boys run out the door arguing over who sits in the front. Michael ends up sitting in the front after punching Luke and Ashton. Calum calmly takes his seat behind the wheel before turning around and handing me a breakfast bar. 

"You need to eat." I take it from his hands with a smile. Luke and Ashton finally get in the car sitting beside me. Calum starts the car and music blares out of the speaker. We all let out a yell at the volume. Once Calum turns the volume down we all look at Michael as we know he is guilty. He just gives us an innocent smile.   

Calum starts driving and we sing along to the music. Ashton keeps poking my cheek so i turn to look at him.

"What?" He grins and hands me the breakfast bar i must have dropped.

"Eat" I just sigh before opening it and eating it, knowing he wouldn't leave me alone otherwise. After eating the bar Ash grabs the rubbish from my hands and pus it in the door. He puts his finger to his lips silently telling me not to tell Calum. He hates rubbish in his car. Calum looks in the rearview mirror and smirks.

"You better put that in the bin Ash." Ashton's shoulders dropped since he has been caught. I giggle at the sight while the others laugh. 

"How far away are we?" Michael checks his phone.

"About 10 minutes." I nod and give him a thumbs up. I rest my head on Luke's shoulder and sing along to the music playing quietly. The next song starts and Calum turns it up, we all sing along to the whole song.

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!!" At the end we all laugh and giggle. We arrive at the zoo and Ashton's practically drags me out of the car.  Ash and I bounce up in down while we are waiting in line. Calum comes up behind me and places his hands on my shoulders making me stop bouncing. I turn around and look up and him. He smiles before kissing my cheek. The lady taking the tickets smiles at us when we reach the line. Calum placed his hands on my shoulders again.

"Father and daughter?" We both look at each other, but i answer first.

"Not biologically, but yeah?" Luke walks up to us and smirks at the lady. Calum kisses my head again and i lean into him. 

"Good morning, ma'am can we please have four adult tickets and a child ticket, wait do you count as a child?" Luke looks at me and i just shrug. 

"Sure that will be $250." I look at Luke.

"That's expensive" Luke looks at me while giving the lady the money. 

"Sweetie, we are doctors." Luke is given the tickets and we all walk in, Ashton trying to run off but Michael grabs the back of his shirt. Calum grabs my hand and i swing our arms as we walk. Ashton skips ahead of us and we just laugh. 

----------------

Calum's POV

We have been at the zoo all day and we are all getting tired but we don't want to leave. Tilly is walking beside me as we walk towards the baby animals centre. Ashton has completely exhausted himself so Michael and Luke are having to drag him around. 

We walk in the building and Tilly lets out a small squeal of happiness making me smile. She walks up to all the exhibits looking at all the animals. A staff member approaches us. 

"Hi, how are you all doing today?" We all answer good. She smiles at Tilly before sending me a wink making Tilly look at me confused. "Would you like to hold a baby cheetah?" Tilly looks at me before nodding happily. We get led to a room where there is a man holding a baby cheetah. Tilly sits down and it is placed delicately in her lap. I can see Ash keeping his distance but wanting to come closer. 

"Sorry mate" Ash smiles at me.

"It's alright Cal, it's making Tilly happy, that is all we can ask for."

We spend a while with the cheetah before we realise what the time is. "We should get going." Tilly pouts but nods anyway, yawning as she gets up. We leave the zoo after a quick stop at the gift shop. I send the others out to the car while I look around for the perfect gift.

And that was when i found it...

-------------------

Matilda's POV

We arrive home and i sleepily climb out of the car leaning against Ashton. Ashton leads me into my room before we both collapse onto the bed quickly falling asleep cuddled into each other. 

Yooo guys, i am so happy i am number 5 in doctor!!

Follow my tumblr raininouterspacee

And my twitter wasted_night