4

I wake up to a slamming door but i don't open my eyes. I feel movement next to me and then the hair being moved off my face. I hear yelling and i groan slightly, Calum shifts slightly but doesn't get up. My door opens and I hear stomping footsteps. I open my eyes to see my mum looking very angry.

"Where were you today!?" Luke and the other two barge into my room and glare at her taking a protective stance. Calum answers.

"We were at the hospital giving Tilly her check up. You suggested it?" She frowns.

"Whatever, Tilly. C'mon we are going out." I frown and move closer to Calum shaking my head. "Matilda Grace, let's go!" She grabs my wrist and i flinch back nearly pushing Calum off the bed. Ashton pulls her back and she lets go.

"Go sober up, you're drunk." She frowns before stomping out of my room. Ashton sits down on my bed and smiles. "How about we talk now?" I nod and the others walk out of the room after kissing my head. Ashton sits fully on the bed and crosses his legs and i do the same. "How is your relationship with your mum?"

"Alright i guess? It has its ups and downs."

"Does she usually get drunk?"

"No, last time she did was just after dad left."

"Why did your dad leave?"

"He cheated on mum, at least that's what i was told."

"So you don't know the full story?" I shake my head. "How was your relationship with your dad?"

"Alright, we were close until he started drinking and doing drugs. He would come to my performances and played games with me."

"Now i was dreading this question but why are you scared of the doctors?" I take a deep breath. "Take your time okay?"

"Um, when i was around 9 mum took me to the doctors. He told her to leave the room and she did. He started to touch me and i kept telling him to stop but he didn't. I kept pushing him away but i wasn't that strong. He got interrupted by a phone call but then he grabbed a needle and kept poking me with it. There wasn't anything in it, i was trying to scream the whole time but he covered my mouth. He pressed hard enough to scar and now i have marks all over my thighs and i'm afraid of doctors doing it again." By the end of the story i'm crying and he pulls me into his lap and holds me tightly.

I'm on my period right now and i'm legit crying listening to ghost of you.