27

I wake up to an empty bed, i sit up and stretch. I stand up and go to the bathroom and shower. I get dressed and head downstairs to get breakfast. Luke is the only one there and smiles when i walk in.

"How did you sleep?"

"Alright, you?"

"Good, you hungry?" I nod and he pushes a plate in front of me. I eat the toast before going to brush my teeth. I grab my bag and we head out to the car. I get in and Luke starts driving the short drive to school.Once we arrive, i say goodbye before running inside. 

The day seems to go so long, my favourite classes go by so quickly and the others seem to go on forever. At the end of the day I grab my things from my locker before going out the front. I see Calum waiting which is unusual, it's usually Michael or Ashton. I get in the car and reach over to kiss his cheek. 

"why are you picking me up?" He smiles.

"Why, you didn't want to see me?"

"No, i- i" He laughs and starts the car.

"I know, i'm just teasing. I wanted to take you out for afternoon tea." I smile. Calum parks the car in front of a small cafe and we get out of the car. We get inside and i look around in awe at the cute furniture. I sit down and look at the menu, Calum doing the same. "Anything you like?" 

"The chocolate cake?" He smiles.

"I though you'd say that!" He gets up and orders at the register while i fiddle with the hair tie around my wrist. Calum comes back and shuffles around his his seat. 

"What's wrong?" He looks at me with a nervous look before pulling a box out of his pocket. 

"This is for you" I look at him and inch my hands towards it.

"Are you sure?" He smiles.

"Positive" I slowly open the box and let a grin cover my face when i see what is inside. 

"I LOVE IT!!" I stand up and run around to his side of the table and pulling him into a hug

"I LOVE IT!!" I stand up and run around to his side of the table and pulling him into a hug. After a minute i sit back down in my seat and look at the bracelet smiling. 

"Want me to put it on?" I nod and hold my wrist out to Calum. He delicately grabs my arm and clips the bracelet on. We get our food and eat and i have a smile on my face for the rest of the day. 

Another update because i have nothing better to do in the holidays

follow my tumblr raininouterspacee

and my twitter wasted_night