20

"Hey Mikey, when will the others be home?" Michael pauses his game and looks over at me. 

"An hour or so, why?" I look down at all my homework.

"I just don't really know what i'm doing?" Michael frowns.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He gets up and sits at the dining table next to me. 

"Well, i didn't think you knew this stuff." Michael grabs my book and reads through it.

"Maths right? I know i'm a doctor but i am honestly terrible at maths. You might have to ask Luke." I nod before looking through my other books. "I can help with all your other stuff."

We spend the next hour working on homework but Michael ended up falling asleep. His back is going to be sore when he gets up. I look back down at my music book and continue writing my composition. The door opens and Ash prances in, i greet him with a large smile before getting up and hugging him. He lifts me up and spins me around before handing me to Calum.

"I'm not a baby guys! I'm 14!" Calum laughs before kissing my forehead. 

"You're our baby." Calum puts me down and i walk over to Luke and hug him.

"Where is Mikey?" I point over to the table and they all laugh. Ash walks over to the table and pokes Michael but he doesn't move.

"Is this what you're doing for music?" Ash is holding my music book and i nod. "Can you play it?" 

"It isn't finished yet, maybe later." I look over at Mike. "What do we do about him?" Calum shrugs but Luke answers.

"We should probably wake him up, he'll get a bad back otherwise." Ashton bends down so his mouth was at Michael's ear. Then he screamed, Michael fell off the seat and I just started laughing. Michael got up but we were still all laughing. I didn't notice Michael walk up to me until he lifted me over his shoulder.

"Ahhh, put me down!" He just laughs before spinning in a circle. He puts me down and hugs me.

"Sorry for falling asleep on you princess" I just smile.

"You were tired, why don't you have a nap. I'll convince the others to help."

Updates 2 days in a row! Do you love me yet!?