52

"Tilly!!!" Michael calls in a sing song voice and i groan. 

"Whatdoyawant?!" The pillow gets lifted off my face and i let out a hiss at the bright light. "I'm blinded!" Michael just laughs and i look at him unamused. "Yes Gordon..." His smile drops and i giggle. 

"We are taking Harper to the dog park for a bit so come on" Michael gets off my bed and leaves my room. I get up before grabbing some clothes and get dressed. 

I walk downstairs and let out a squeal as a banana is thrown at my face

I walk downstairs and let out a squeal as a banana is thrown at my face. I manage to catch it and look up to see a smiling Ashton. I just roll my eyes before trying to open it but struggling. "Ya need help there?" I nod at Ash and he takes it from my hands and opens it. He takes a bite before handing it back to me. 

"....thanks...i guess" He just smiles before grabbing Harper and puts her leash on. I finish my banana and chuck it in the bin. Michael walks in and i smile at him. 

"ready to go?"

"Gonna quickly brush my teeth." He nods and i run upstairs and brush my teeth. Once I've finished i run down the stairs and grab Harper's leash from Ashton's hand. "Are we walking there?" 

"We might drive otherwise we will have to carry her the whole way back" I nod and we walk out to the car. I lift Harper up and place her on the car seat and clip her leash onto the seatbelt before getting in myself. Michael starts the car and we start driving to the dog park. I lean forward and turn the radio on. A few familiar songs play and we all sing along. Then a song we have never heard off comes on. I try to lean forward to read what it says but i can't read it. 

"What is this?" Ashtonlooks towards the screen. 

"Uh, Youngblood by 5 seconds of summer" I just nod before tapping my finger along to the beat. 

"It's pretty good" Michael nods in agreement. Michael starts to hum along to theaguitar and i continue to dance along to the song. Once it ends i just grin. "We should listen to more of their stuff."

IT HAD TO BE DONE. Also...... IT STARTED OUT A WEEKEND IN MAY

 IT STARTED OUT A WEEKEND IN MAY