10

Michael's POV

I wake up when i feel someone poking my cheek. I open my eyes to see a very stressed Matilda. I look to where she was focused on to see Marissa stumbling around holding a guys hand. Tilly is trying to wake Cal up so i shove Ashton which wakes both he and Luke up. They look around groggily and once Cal is awake Tilly speaks.

"Mum's home." I feel so bad, Calum gets up but Tilly interrupts him. "There is a guy with her Cal." I see the anger in his eyes as he stomps over to the stairs. Tilly gets up but i pull her back down before i stand up.

"Stay here. Keep her occupied." Once Luke and Ash nod i walk upstairs after Calum. He is standing outside his bedroom door listening inside. I walk up next to him and i slowly open the door. We look inside to see Marissa kissing a random guy on their bed. Calum storms in and she jumps up, panic clear on her face.

"Why Marissa?" She just giggles. Of course she is drunk.

"Why what?" Calum sighs.

"Please just leave." She gets up and sulks before tracing her finger on Cal's cheek.

"We can have a threesome. you can join too Michael." Disgust fills me.

"Marissa just leave, you are being a really bad influence." She just hmphs before grabbing the guys hand and walking out. We follow her down stairs and watch her walk out the front door. I angrily sigh before watching Calum walk off into Tilly's room. I look to the lounge and see Luke and Ashton holding a shaking figure. Cursing I run over to see her head resting in-between her knees. Ash looks at me.

"We can't get her to calm down. We don't have any relaxers." I sit down and pull her into me but she is still sobbing. Tilly lifts her head and places a hand on her chest.

"I can't breathe." Shit! I jump up and grab Calum hoping he can calm her down.

"Cal, we need your help." He turns around in the bed facing the other side. "It's Tilly." With that he jumps up and runs downstairs. I follow him down and see him dive onto the lounge and grab Tilly. She leans into him while he instructs her to breathe in time with him. We all sit around them for the next 20 minutes until she calms down. She falls asleep pretty quickly and Calum picks her up and they go to her room, neither of them wanting to be alone. I look at the other two and sigh.

"This is fucked up." They nod in agreement. Ash looks at me.

"What happens if they break up? We won't see Tilly."

"Let's hope it doesn't get to that."

So, this was interesting to write. What do you think? Am i going too fast?