32

I'm number 3 in ranking!!!! Can we try to get to number 1?

I groggily open my eyes letting out a small groan at the bright lights. A hand grabs mine and i open my eyes again adjusting to the light. I look to my left to see Harry, he smiles softly at me and squeezes my hand. "Where's Calum?" He strokes his fingers against my hand. 

"He'll be here soon, he can't be here until you are awake. Louis is getting him now." I nod and shuffle back on the bed. Harry grabs another pillow and positions it behind my head. "Any pain?" I shake my head and he smiles. Calum walks in the room and i let out a grin. He speeds over to me and envelopes me in a hug. Harry smiles watching us. 

"How you feeling princess?" 

"Alright, a bit sleepy." He smiles and stokes my head.

"That's just the medication, how about we get you back to your room. I've taken the rest of the day off so i can be with you." I smile and nod. Harry puts the rails up on the bed and unlocks the wheels. Harry pushes the bed and Calum walks along side it helping guide. We get to a lift and we meet Louis. 

"Hey princess." I wave slightly and he smiles. We get in the lift and we all wait patiently. Once we get to the right floor i get pushed out into the room i was in before. They position the bed and all smile at me. "We will be back to check on you later, press that button if you need anything. We will get you something to it later. Try to sleep okay?" I nod and they both walk out leaving me and Calum. 

"We have netflix on this tv by the way, so after your nap we can watch a movie." I nod and let out a yawn. "Go to sleep princess." And just like that, i was out...

Whoop!!!! An update! Can't believe i am ranking! Please don't be a silent reader.

Follow my twitter wasted_night