24

We are sitting at the dinner table and i can't stop giggling. Luke is sitting opposite me glaring at Michael. Michael is sitting next to me smirking at Luke's anger.

"You are so lucky my mum isn't here." Calum laughs.

"She would kill you as well mate, not just Mike." Luke pales making me giggle. Ashton laughs slightly before turning to me.

"You ready for tomorrow?" I nod. "Just remember to drink water and stay cool."

"I know Ash, i've gotten this lecture from the others." Michael ruffles my hair making me slap his hands away.

"We just want to look after you kiddo" I smile.

"I know, and I am grateful for it." Luke gets up and picks up some plans and I do the same.  I follow him into the kitchen. "Sorry about laughing at you." Luke smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"It's alright princess, i would've laughed too. I hope it will come out though." I hug him back tightly and he rests his chin on my head. I hear a click and we let go of each other. I turn to see Calum holding his phone up smiling fondly. 

"You guys looked cute." I just roll my eyes and start cleaning the dishes. After Luke and I finish doing the dishes we go back out to the main room to see Ashton lying on top of Michael and Calum. 

"What the hell is going on?" Ash turns his head to look at us, the other trying to do the same but failing. 

"Dog pile?" Luke just rolls his eyes and then dives on top of them. I just watch them all struggle and try to wiggle out of it. 

"Tilly come help me!" I look at Michael's face begging me to help.

"Not going to happen, you got yourselves into this!" They all look at each other and dread fills me. 

"Attack!" They all climb off each other and i run down the hallway. 

"We are going to get you Tilly!" I run into the spare room and climb into the closet. I hear footsteps come into the room and i put my hand over my mouth. The footsteps leave and i let out a sigh of relief. The door then gets pulled open and i let out a scream. I look up to see a grinning Calum. He picks me up and rests me on his shoulder.

"I've got her!" He walks out of the room and I nearly hit my head on the door frame but manage to avoid it.

"Let me go!" He laughs.

"Never!" He starts jumping as he walks making me giggle. He throws me on his bed and lies on top of me stopping me from moving. The others walk in and i call out.

"Help!" Michael laughs before sitting down on the bed.

"Nope! You didn't help us!" I let tears fill my eyes and let out a whimper. Calum quickly climbs off and looks at me in concern, Michael and Luke doing the same. Ashton just watching leaning against the door with a smile in his face. I let out a laugh and they just roll their eyes. Luke dives forward and starts tickling me, making me squeal.

"S-stop it!!" He keeps tickling me until i struggle to breath. Michael picks me up and walks out to the lounge room. He sits down and pulls me into his lap. 

"I love you princess!" I smile at him. 

"I love you too Mikey" The others come in the room and Ashton dives onto the lounge next to us. He brushes the hair out of my face and i smile fondly at him. "You knew i was faking" He smiles.

"I am used to stuff like that" We all just sit down and watch movies until we all fall asleep.

Just an adorable chapter for you guys!!

follow my tumblr and twitter raininouterspacee