Chapter Ten | Snowball Dance

The Snowball Dance. I've never really been big on these types of things. Neither had Max, but this year we decided to go because we actually have friends.

It was the night of us getting ready, we let out mother help us do our hair since the only hairstyle we knew how to do, was a pigtail. I had my hair plaited into a bun and Max had a plate to the side, then lets her hair fall.

Max and I were now at the Snowball Dance. We'd checked ourselves in. You're probably wondering whether Will is okay or not. Thankfully, he is, and that virus or whatever was inside of him was officially gone.

I walked over to Nance who was standing at the table, handing out drinks. "Hey, Nance!" I called to her and Max followed me.

Nancy beamed at us. "Wow! You two can clean up nicely!" She grinned. "Max, you are rocking the green and Aspen, loving the red on you!"

"Thanks!"

"Yeah, uh... thanks," Max smiled back.

"Oh, I saw your friends over there in the corner." She points behind us, we turned around and saw our friends staring at us.

"Thanks!" I say again before turning around and dragging Max to our friends.

"Woah," Lucas mutters, looking over at Max who blushed. Yes, ladies and gentlemen my sister, for the first time, blushed! I looked over and saw Jonathan at the camera booth. Jonathan, get over here and capture this!

My eyes moved to Will, who kept staring at me, looking like he was completely breath taken. Not sure why. Max took a seat next to Lucas and I stayed standing. There were lots of people here, most were dancing on the floor.

I noticed Dustin walking towards us, his hair all poofed up and was in a suit. "Holy shit." Lucas was the first to comment. "What happened to you?"

Dustin's smile faded when he realises his friends was laughing at him. "What do you mean, what happened?"

"What?" Mike asked, his eyes widening.

"Dude. Your hair." Max pointed out, joining us. Will stands next to me.

"Is there a bird nesting in there?" Lucas joked

"What do you mean, what's wrong?" Dustin asked, eyes widening. "There's not bird nesting in here, assholes. Okay? I worked hard."

That's when suddenly a slow song appeared. Students all round were slow dancing making me feel uncomfortable.

"Max..." Lucas had turned to her. "Hey. Um, it's nice, right? You want to, um... You want to like... you know? Like, just you and me?"

"Are you trying to ask me to dance, Sinclair?" Max asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, of course not." Lucas denied. "Unless you want to."

Max chuckles and shakes her head. "So smooth. Come on." She grabbed his hand and dragged him off to the dance floor.

"Hey, Aspen." I turned to Will, who looked more nervous now. What's up with him? "Do you... uh, maybe, wanna, do what they're doing?" He gestured towards Lucas and Max. Max had her arms hooked around Lucas's neck and they were swaying back and forward.

"I don't know who's worse at asking, you or stalker." I laugh. I grabbed Will's hand and begin to drag him to the dance floor. "And yes, I would love to dance with you."

Naturally, I copied my sister's action and wrapped my arms around his neck. Will had placed his hands on my hips. We were too far apart so I inched us closer. I gazed down at him. I never realised how cute had actually was.

"You look, uh, beautiful tonight, Aspen." Will stutters which made me smile.

"Thank you, you look handsome tonight." I genuinely complimented him, making him smile and we swayed. I looked around for a bit and noticed Dustin was dancing with Nancy, Dustin had a proud smile on his face.

 I looked around for a bit and noticed Dustin was dancing with Nancy, Dustin had a proud smile on his face

Hopefully, next year will be a better year.

A/N

Short and sweet chapter to end the season. I hope you enjoyed it! Also, Aspen and Will a so cute I kid you not.

WHOS READY FOR SEASON THREE? I'm still continuing season three from this book, so yeah, but for now we're finished.

Thanks so much and sorry for short chapters, there's nothing much I can do with nine episodes.

Anyways, vote, comment, and share!