Chapter Eleven | Starcourt

A/N
*Warning*
This is the start of season three, if you haven't seen season three yet then I suggest don't read on from this.

Chapter Eleven | Starcourt

I smiled big when I see Lucas and Will all standing out at our new hang out. A new mall has been built in the Hawkins and that's where everyone goes now.

Over the holidays, a few things had happened. Firstly; Eleven, Max, and I had all grown close to each other. Then, Lucas and Max are now officially a couple. Which blows my mind because I never thought I'd see the day that Max Mayfield got herself a boyfriend.

Then, Mike and Eleven had gotten together, they can't stop kissing each other, I swear. They spend every single day together, whenever I hang out with them I'm the third wheel which makes me super uncomfortable. And, whenever I hang out with Lucas and Max, I'm once again a third wheel.

So, what do I do when I'm not third wheeling with my best friends? Well, I hang out with Will, of course. Dustin had gone on a camp and his mother is going now to pick him up, meaning we couldn't spend time with him and he comes back tomorrow.

Will and I got extremely close over the past few weeks of this holiday, just because we can't deal the fact that we're third-wheeling constantly so we might as well just hang out with each other to make our holidays less boring.

"Hi, Will." I sand next to him and he gives me a smile.

"Hey, Aspen," Will greets back. "Have you heard from Mike yet? He's late, per usual." I chuckle, typical Mike. Always being late and I'm most definite this time it's because of Eleven.

Lucas gave Max a kiss in greeting. Thank the lord for Will. I shake my head. "No, I haven't, sorry." Will shrugged.

I then notice Mike, coming towards us on his bike and Lucas wasn't happy. "You're late." Lucas pointed out, annoyance linked in his tone.

"Sorry!" Mike apologised.

"Again,"

"We're going to miss the opening." I realised, my eyes widening. Awe, man, the opening is the important thing about the movies.

"Yeah, if you guys keep whining about it." Mike rolled his eyes and locks his bike on the bike stand. "Let's go!"

"If you guys keep whining about it, nyeh-nyeh-nyeh," Lucas mocked.

"Just please stop talking, dude." Mike sighed.

We then rushed into the mall. "Let me guess!" I say, catching up with the group. "You were busy-" Lucas then smacks his lips together, making kissy sounds.

"Oh, yeah, real mature guys." Mike grumbled.

"Oh, El, I wish we can make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends." Lucas mocked Mike's voice, making it sound all romantic and shit.

"Lucas, stop." Max tells her boyfriend. I had fallen behind with Will. Max, Mike, and Lucas were at the front.

"Aspen and Will thinks it funny," Lucas smiled.

"Because it is," Will and I say in sync, laughing.

"Yeah, it's so funny that I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend." Mike dramatically says.

Lucas pulled Max in for a side hug. "I'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend." We then made our way through the escalators, people getting annoyed at us because we were basically pushing through.

"Watch it!" A preppy girl snaps at us as we made it down to the ground level, Mike had accidentally bumped into another girl.

"Yeah, watch it, nerd!" A kid on the chairs wit her friends sassed us. Oh, that kid was Lucas's sister, Erica, eating icecream.