2: Jet packs and rockets ✖️

It is roughly five minutes later that there is a knock on Taehyung's classroom door. He gets up to open it but hears bustling and moving around. It sounds like thousands of elephants who are trying or being told to be quiet and failing miserably if the constant giggles are anything to go by. Taehyung decides to open the door now but is stopped when the principal opens the door and pokes his head in. Taehyung is shocked and confused. 'Hi Taehyung. Welcome.' He principal offers his hand and Taehyung shakes it without a word and only a expressionless nod. 'We have a surprise for you, it may take a few minutes to get ready so I'm here as a distraction but I'm not doing very well and actually wasn't meant to tell you. At least you don't know what it is yet though. I will not tell you that! Haha.'

The principal vey clearly hasn't done this before and is obviously nervous. He is also failing miserably. 'I will act surprised no matter what it is. Also don't worry I won't tell anyone you spoiled anything.' The principal's face is immediately flushed with relief. If the kids found out he spoiled the surprise the kids would definitely attack him and tackle him to the ground. He shows his gratitude by releasing a sigh and saying thank you. 'I hope you liked your gifts. Oh I see you've already started one that's nice.' The principal smiles as he looks to the canvas behind Taehyung. 'So what is it?' The principal asks. Taehyung opens his mouth to answer but is interrupted before he can say anything there's a knock on the art class door. It's Yoongi.

Yoongi flashes Taehyung a small smile before the principal turns around and his stoic face is back on. He nods and the Principal rushes out without a word and Taehyung is once again alone in his cozy classroom, this time extremely confused. There is a knock again but no one opens it. Once Taehyung heard an 'Appa!' And shushes he decided that this time HE had to open the door. So he slowly walks to the door and opens it.

There is about 90 {not joking I literally worked out how many kids would it be if it was 15 per class -the dedication 😂} small kids standing outside his door all lined up so the smallest were at the front and the tallest were at the back. Behind the kids were 6 teachers, 6 very hot teachers, might Taehyung add. The principal and four receptionist Taehyung concluded by the badges with their names. The kids all screamed welcome while the teachers just said is. Taehyung noticed two boys standing in the middle, one being Jaeho and the other he didn't know yet. They both held a giant poster that said 'Welcome Mr Kim.3' and it made Taehyung smile. Taehyung smiled at each one of the kids and gave all the adults small smiles and nods. Jaeho ran forward completely forgetting about his poster holding duties, but his friend it seems did too as he followed Jaeho and ran toward Taehyung as well.

'Appa! Appa! This my best friend Hyojun!' Jaeho said as he jumped up and down pointing at the new boy who seemed to be 'Hyojun'. The boy looked older by maybe two years? Roughly. Taehyung smiles and bent down to be the height of the two, Jaeho immediately grabbing ahold of his side and pressing his body against it with a giant smile on his face. Hyojun smiled and gave a small wave 'Hi! I'm Hyojun. I'm 6. That's my Appa over there.' Hyojun said as he pointed at the tallest teacher with the broadest shoulders who was busy talking to one of the teachers beside him. He was extremely pretty. 'His name is Jin!' Taehyung smiled 'really? That's nice.'

Jaeho looked between the two and started to jump up and down again getting Taehyung and Hyojun's attention. 'Appa! Hyojun can come over for a sleep over?' Taehyung smiled 'only is his Appa says so.' Hyojun and Jaeho gasp and smile widely to each other, Hyojun immediately running over to his dad while Jaeho runs off in a different direction. Taehyung follows his son with his eyes and watches as he runs into his teachers arms and gets lifted up, he is clearly talking happily to Yoongi about how his new best friend is going to be having a sleepover and how much fun they are going to have and Yoongi just listens and smiles while holding Jaeho against his hip. Taehyung feels a small bit of jealousy as only he and Mina have ever done that but he pushes it down and ignores it. This is good for Jaeho. The teacher Taehyung knows as 'Jin' walks over with Hyojun who is holding his hand and pulling him along.

'Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin. Everyone calls me Jin though.' He holds out his hand and Taehyung nods, shaking the given hand. 'Kim Taehyung, judging by the giant sign though I guess you already knew.' Jin smiled and nodded. 'Are you sure it's ok for Hyojun to come over tonight? I mean if you are busy it's fine.' Taehyung shakes his head. 'No, I'm actually free tonight so it's fine. I guess it's good that I work here and can just bring Hyojun in tomorrow with me.' Jin nods his head and agrees 'yeah, that is quite lucky.' Jin smiles and walks back to where he was before. Hyojun stays and hugs Taehyung 'thank you for letting me stay! Appa has been stressed because there is no Eomma to help around the house and he has to do most things himself. I try help but I'm to small for most things.' Hyojun pouts and looks down sadly. Taehyung looks sadly at the boy and sits down cross legged patting his lap as a sign for Hyojun to sit in it, the boys happily obliges and climbs in hugging Taehyung's chest again once he is comfy. 'Don't worry. You trying us good enough and I'm sure your Appa is so grateful for all your help okay? So don't be sad.' Hyojun's head appears form Taehyung's chest shock written across it. 'Really?' He mumbles cutely. Taehyung smiles and nods at the boy. 'Really.'

Hyojun smiles back and stands up Taehyung following suit. 'Can I be jet pack?' He asks and Taehyung smiles and nods crouching down for the boy to hop onto his back. 'Jet pack' is a thing Taehyung and Jaeho created not that long ago were Jaeho would go on Taehyungs back and they'd run around making engine noises and whoosh sounds while Taehyung held out his arms like a plane. Taehyung isn't surprised Jaeho told Hyojun as it's his favourite right now. Taehyung doesn't mind either. Once Hyojun is securely on Taehyung's back Taehyung sticks out his arms. Everyone is still in the corridor for some reason but scattered about, there is a clear path down the middle Taehyung and Hyojun stand at one end prepared to run to the other. Hyojun starts making noises and Taehyung joins in. Everyone around starts looking confused but the kids get excited by the unknown thing happening that is probably a game and run to stand behind Taehyung to chase and run with him. Taehyung smiles to the kids beside him and winks. They all start giggling and then Taehyung makes a aeroplane noise and starts a countdown from ten. Once he says one he and Hyojun are off sprinting down the corridor, Hyojun screaming and giggling as he hold on. There is at least 80 kids running after them all screaming as well, the teachers all smiles as they watch. Once Taehyung reaches the end he turns around quickly and runs in the other direction. The kids running towards him all stop and run in the other direction behind him before they even reach the wall. Of course Hyojun and Taehyung still win and Hyojun stands proud as he and Taehyung high five. All the kids start surrounding Taehyung all giving their arms to him and jumping shouting 'up' 'me' and 'my go!' But Taehyung is out off breathg, he was made for painting and not running.

Luckily one of the teachers Taehyung doesn't know yet says that it is time for class and they all head back to their original rooms apart from one class and their teacher who stand at the end of the hallway out of everyone way. Taehyung recognises the teacher as the one Jin was talking too earlier before Hyojun went over. 'I'm guessing this is my first class?' Taehyung says smiling at the kids who all giggle and smile at him one small one comes up to him and wears a pout, it's a little girl with pigtails which have clearly been pulled. Taehyung picks her up and holds her against his hip, she happily sits there and puts her head in the crook of Taehyung's neck, silently looking down at her classmates who all look sad as to not be the ones being held by the new 'super cool fun teacher'. The teacher who brought the kids is tall and smart looking, he wears glasses that are clearly for fashion and he smiles. 'Yup! I'm Kim Namjoon, their teacher.'