13: It's been a while

Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon sat in Taehyung's art class room each with a hot beverage. The kids were outside playing before school. 'So how have you guys been?' Taehyung asks. The two awkwardly look between one another then Namjoon replies. 'We handled it the best I think, not saying we didn't miss you as much as they do, I personally think we missed you more, but out of the ways we all reacted slash handled it I think me and Jimin handled it the best.' Jimin thinks then Jumps in 'Jin handled it pretty well too.' Namjoon nods in agreement 'yeah he did too.'

'What are they all doing?' Taehyung asked. Jimin and Namjoon look to each other and share a conversation through their eyes, coming to a conclusion they turn back to Taehyung. 'Well Jin got himself another hobby, ever since you left all he does in his free time is cool. He actually opened up a after school activity for the kids who stay late because no one can do ice them up, it's a baking activity. Yoongi probably handled it the worst really, he locks himself away all the time and surrounds himself with work, he ignores us all and doesn't ever leave his classroom  until schools way over.' Taehyung since and shoves his face into his hands, 'god this is all my fault.' He whines out.  

Jimin sits beside him and pats him in the back. Taehyung sniffs quietly 'What about the other two?' Jimin sharply inhales and hold his breath. Namjoon looks away and rubs at the back of his neck. 'Please tell me, you know neither of them will if I ask.' The two look at the floor and then back to Taehyung. 'Well, Hoseok has a girlfriend...' Taehyung's eyes widen, he then looks back at the ground and tries not to tear up 'oh' is all he says. 'But! It's only because his mum wants him too. Since you left he had no excuse to not and so his mum forced him too.' Taehyung sighs, relieved. 'Does... does he like her?'he mutters. 'I-I don't think so but he said he was-' Jimin gasps and then Namjoon looks at him with shock. 'Shit, no no.' The two abruptly stand up and start racing around. 'What are you guys doing?' Taehyung asks confused from his spot on the couch. 'Hoseok said he was bringing her today to meet us and that she's really posh and snobby so we should make the place as nice as possible.' The two continue to run around, 'Taetae, do us a massive favour and go get Jin? He's also really into cleaning and we need him right now.' Taehyung nods get up and rushes out the room.

He walks down the corridor and memorise come flooding back, he never forgot them anyway. He finally gets to Jin's door and he realises that Jin doesn't even know he's back yet. Taehyung glances and the door that's a bit further down, Yoongi's. He wonders if he should try... not now though. Namjoons and Jimin need him. So he reaches up his arm and knocks twice on the door. A gruff 'come in,' is said and Taehyung opens the door, revealing a man taller than he expected and wider shoulders too. 'J-Jin?' He tries, there is a gasp and the tall man wipes around fast like lighting. 'No way.' He says in shock, gingerly take small steps forward, reaching out a hand as if Taehyung was an illusion that would slip through his fingers. Taehyung is already starting to cry and now Jin is too. Taehyung takes the outstretched hand and kisses it lightly, 'I'm real.' He mumbles into the back of the hand and then Jin surges forward, wrapping Taehyung in a tight hug as if at any moment he'll disappear again. Taehyung then places his hands on Jin's shoulders 'And this time I'm not going anywhere.' Jin smiles and tears fall down the both of their faces as the smile, cry and laugh together.

'Oh shoot,' Taehyung says wriggling our of Jin's grip, 'Namjoon and Jimin need you to clean to Hoseok's 'Girlfriend' is coming soon.' Taehyung says girlfriend with air quotes and a sour face but there's no time to dwell on that because suddenly Jin's running out of the room saying 'We'll catch up later!' With a wave behind his back as he charges off towards the teachers lounge.

Taehyung stood looking between the teachers lounge and Yoongi's door. He had two options, but he wasn't sure if Yoongi would even open the door and he doesn't want to see Hoseok with his girlfriend either. There's no harm in trying right? He thought as he walked over to Yoongi's door. He nervously raised his hand and knocked on the door, there was no reply so he tried the handle and it just jiggled against it's lock. Taehyung knocked again and it was clear Yoongi inside was getting annoyed. 'Hoseok, I'll meet her later. Just leave me the fuck alone.' Taehyung smiled, and said 'It's not Hoseok.' There was clear confusion in Yoongi's voice when he said 'What? Then who is it?' Taehyung sighed 'You know who it is Yoongi.' Yoongi was getting angry and sad at the same time, 'No, no I don't. Your not him, you can't be he left two years ago and never fucking came back.' Taehyung huffed. 'You think I didn't want to? God I hated it, I hated leaving to begin with. I wanted to stay with all of you, I missed you so god damn much.' Taehyung says, finally coming to terms with how he felt he collapsed onto his knees and started to cry. 'You think I wanted to stay away? You think I liked not being able to call, talk or hold any of you. But Jaeho matters and I couldn't put him through that again.'

Taehyung heard the door unlock and then open and he was suddenly enveloped in a hug. Taehyung didn't care that they were just in a argument he gave Yoongi a hug back and tightly held onto Yoongi as he cried out. 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.' Yoongi apologises as Taehyung continued to cry. 'It was dumb, I was pissed off because I missed you so god damn much and I didn't think it was you. Hoseok was upset when I locked myself away and pretended to be you to get me to leave.' Taehyung laughs and cries, 'Sounds like Hoseok.'. 'What sounds like me? Yoongi who's your friend?' An new arriving voice says.

05.01.20

(Yay I got this chapter done! Sadly I'm going back to school so chapter will vary, I'll try do once every week but I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up. I promise I'll try! Also I'm sorry the last chapter being so short, I hope this one makes up for it a little)