4: What's cooking in your kitchen✖️

The day was over and Taehyung was now roughly acquainted with everyone, he met more at lunch in the teachers lounge but he didn't stay for long, only learning everyones names. At the end of the day Jin came to his class, stood outside the door as he waited for Taehyung and the class to finish washing up. His son Hyojun was in that class and Jaeho's had already been dismissed. Jaeho came running into the class begging to go home so the fun sleepover couod begin but Taehyung said that they had to clean up first, Jaeho just nodded and got to helping thinking it meant they could get home quicker. Jaeho mainly just ran around and helped who ever looked like they needed it. Jin ended up coming inside and helping as well.

It only took ten minutes to clean all the tables, paint pots and brushes. The kids all ran out with their paintings to show who ever was coming to pick them up, one kid stayed behind saying he was scared to go outside and that his dad can shout sometimes and it scares him. Taehyung just told the boy that his dad loves him and he might be a bit on edge sometimes and loose his temper. The small boy nodded but wanted to be carried out and taken to his dad by Taehyung anyway. Taehyung gave Jin a short 'i'll be quick.' And then he left.

It was easy to find the father, when Taehyung and the boy (Taehyung thinks is called Yeosang) went outside there were two mothers and a only one father standing far away and alone by a black car. The man stood tall in a black suit and tie, a frown on his features as he angrily talks into the phone. As soon as he notices Taehyung standing nearby with Yeosang he hangs up and walks over, now seeming calm. 'Hello, I am Mr. Kim Taehyung. I'm one of Yeosang's teachers.' The man curtly nodded and then opened his arms for his son, not saying a word. Taehyung nodded to Yeosang and the boy nodded back slightly, Taehyung then handed Yeosang over to his father. 'Hi, dad.' Yeosang mumbled quietly. Luckiky the two began to converse while they walked back to the car, Taehyung smiled at the sight of Yeosang happily giggling with his father.

Taehyung went back into the classroom and smiled at the three, Hyojun and Jaeho were sat on the floor playing patty cack and Seokjin watched. 'I take it Hyojun's stuff is all at your house?' Taehyung said as he watched the two, a blank face. 'Yeah, how 'bout I take your number and you text me your address. Me and Hyojun will go back to ours and get his stuff then i'll drop him off at yours.' Taehyung just gives Jin a questioning look. 'OR. How about I just give you my address, I take Hyojun and Jaeho round mine and you bring round his stuff.' Taehyung glances at the two boys and then looks back to Jin 'I highly doubt these boys want to be separated any time soon.' Jin smiles and nods watching the two play. Taehyung scribbles his address down on a peice of paper and then handed it to Jin. 'See you soon then.' Taehyung says and takes the boys hands as they left, the boys skipping and swinging their hands.

It didn't take long for them to arrive back home. Home for two of them was a small apartment, enough to house the two of them comfortably. There was a living room and a kitchen attatched to one another, no wall separating them. There were three other doors, one leading to Taehyung's bedroom, another to Jaeho's and the last to the only bathroom. Jaeho's room was too small for the two youngsters to both stay in. Jaeho would probably end up in Taehyung's bed and Hyojun is Jaeho's. Jaeho's drawers took up too much room and the living room was covered in toys which had no other place to go. Taehyung's room had enough room to walk around the outside of the bed but only just. Usually Taehyung would have to squish himself into Jaeho's room. They had learnt to live with it though, they are used to it too.

Jin arrived around 5:30 while Taehyung was making dinner. The two kids were sat at the small dinner table in the kitchen playing a game. 'Hey Jin. You actually just in time for dinner, want to stay?' Taehyung offered. Jin had gotten bad vibes from the exterior of the apartment comolex but nodded anyway. 'Appa!' Hyojun said as he ran to his dad's arms. 'Appa! Where Hyojun go?' Jaeho asks. 'He will stay in your bed tonight.' Jaeho nods 'We share?' Taehyung smiles and ruffles Jaeho's soft fluffy locks 'Yeah, we share tonight.' Jin raised a brow but didn't say anything. Jin sat down at the table with the kids and watched Taehyung cook and serve the food, smiling and thanking him. 'I'm not the best cook, but it is the best I could do.' Taehyung says awkwardly rubbing the nape of his neck. 'No! Appa is best cook!' Jaeho insists and Taehyung just smiles at the boy. Jin takes a bite and his eyes widen 'This is actually amazing!' Taehyung blushes and shuffles in his seat, never used to being complimented. 'Thanks' he quietly mumbles.

After dinner the four of them move into the living room and Jaeho and Hyojun choose one of the dvd's they have. They end up with Big hero 6, Jaeho's favorite, the boy never gets bored of it even though he's seen it at least 20 times. Half way through the movie Taehyung's phone rings and he sighs picking it up and answering. 'Hello?' He says into the phone. He hears a sniffle and a quiet feminine voice say 'Open the door, dickwad.' Taehyung laughs and then goes to open the door. As soon as he does Mina flops into his arms, Taehyung ends up half dragging her into the living room. 'Mina!' Jaeho cheers and runs into the girls arms. Taehyung pauses the movie and watches the two. Mina begins to cry more but slows them down to a stop when she notices company, 'Sorry for ruining your date.' Taehyung shakes his head. 'Shut up, it wasn't a date.' Mina sighs 'Hi, i'm Mina.' Jin nods 'Jin.'

'-So she broke up with me.' Mina finishes her story an hour later (she went down loads of unneeded side stories) of how her girlfriend, now ex, broke up with her. Taehyung and Jin sat either side or her patting her back in sympathy. Hyojun and Jaeho had already gone to bed and Taehyung had a sneaking suspicion that the two were now fast asleep together in his. Mina got up and went into Jaeho's room, Taehyung knew she was going to pass out in his bed. Jaeho's bed was long enough for her to fit (she was quite small) and too big for him but he ended up in Taehyung's bed most of the time anyway, for multiple different reasons.

Taehyung realised it was already 9:30 and looked at Jin. 'Do you want to stay the night? It's quite late and you look exhausted.' Jin rubs tiredly at his eyes and nods. 'Ok, we can share my bed as well, luckiky it's quite big because Jaeho sleeps like a starfish a lot. It will be able to fit us two easily and the boys can fit in.' Jin stopped what he was doing and blushed a deep red, 'We are sharing?' 'Yeah, hope you don't mind. There is no other room, unless of ciurse you want to sleep on the couch. I highly recommend you don't. Hurts like a bitch in the morning.' Jin just nods and stays quiet.

The two walk into Taehyung's room and surely enough the two boys are lying awkwardly, their limbs tangled as they sleep near the edge of the bed. Taehyung strips down to his boxers and changes into some pajama pants not bothering for a top. Jin however doesn't have any option other than to sleep in nothing but boxers, the pants of his suit don't seem comfy. Taehyung seems unbothered by it though and just lies down, placing an arm around Jaeho and Hyojun, bringing the bundle of child towards him. 'Goodnight.' Taehyung says and Jin smiles 'Night' and with that the two fall alseep, joing the two sleeping children and the other sleeping adult.

(look it may be 9:30 but they have stressful lives and need all the sleep they can get)

01.09.19