10: In my life

Taehyung was exhausted, a nap wouldn't be that much of a bother right? Jisoo could do one of the breaks today and Taehyung could nap in the teachers lounge. He talked to Jisoo and she didn't mind, what a sweet girl Taehyung thought happily as he went to take his nap.

Jaeho had kept waking up all night, insisting to sleep with Taehyung which weirdly didn't help like it usually did. Nightmares. Jaeho kept saying they were about appa and crying, Taehyung honestly was scared about that. The last time this happened the man turned up the next day outside their door saying he wanted Taehyung back, the latter refused and locked him out. Taehyung is sure it was pure coincidence but Taehyung couldn't help being nervous. The nerves and Jaeho's nightmares came together to create a sleepless night for Taehyung.

As Taehyung walked into the teachers lounge he went straight to the sofa's ignoring the others in the room. The others had already seen the bags under Taehyung's eyes and knew not to annoy him when he is tired. Well all but one.

'Wow, walking in and not even saying 'Hello'? How rude, Taehyung.' Jennie said as she checked out her nails which looked like she had never cut or even trimmed. Taehyung was already so done with her, 'Look, i'm tired okay? Aren't you tired of putting make up on two faces every morning?' The boys around gasped and Taehyung didn't even look at her, he just kept walking to the sofas. The girl was shocked and had no words as she huffed angrily and got up leaving the room.

'Mind out for the radiators on your way out, plastic melts.' Taehyung says before she is out the door. The boys let out 'Oooooh's' and laugh. Taehyung gets to the sofas, one is taken by Namjoon and the other is taken by Yoongi who is already taking up the entire sofa asleep. Namjoon was sat on his phone, paying attention only to it and avoiding looking at Taehyung in fear the boy will be able to see how badly he wants the boy to sit by him, maybe lay on him, maybe even cuddle up to him too. Namjoon would never admit it out loud though.

Taehyung sits with Namjoon, his head leaning back showing off his neck as he sighs out. Taehyung says nothing as he moves so that he lying down, his head on Namjoon's lap and feet at the other end. Namjoon is dying and the others send him death stares but Taehyung is oblivious to them as he gets comfy were he is laying. Namjoon moves one of his arms so that it is lay across Taehyung's abdomen in a protective, safe and comforting way. Taehyung turns to his side, Namjoon's arm still around his waist Taehyung connects his fingers with Namjoon's hand around his waist. Namjoon immediately lights up with a gorgeous dimple smile.

Taehyung is quick to fall asleep, as soon as the rest hear his soft snores they start arguing, 'Of course it was Namjoon.' Jimin hisses. 'What's that supposed to mean?' Namjoon argues back. Everyone else seems to join in the arguing apart from Yoongi and Taehyung, the two in deep sleeps. Jin got pissed off quick and shut them all up 'Oh hush! If you all don't shut up you'll wake him.' Jin angrily gestures to the adorable sleeping Taehyung, all the boys eyes follow the gesture and they coo at Tae.

A knock on their door interrupts the moment, they all turn to the door and look at Rose who knocked. She was on desk duty so everyone was confused why she was here, so was she really. 'Uhm, there is someone here to see Taehyung and Jaeho.' The boys all frown but nod, Namjoon gently shaking Taehyung awake with his free hand. Taehyung's grip tightens on the hand he's holding then relaxes and his eyes flutter open. He hums and then gets up, 'What do you need Rose?' Taehyung smiles as he walks towards the door.

Rose looks nervous, 'There's someone here to see you and Jaeho.' Panic fills Taehyung with memories of last night but he pushes them aside, sure it's just someone like Mina. 'Where are they?' 'I'm right here Taehyung.' Min-suk walks in and stands in front of Taehyung with a big smile, holding chocolate and flowers. Taehyung gasps and breathes heavily, 'You- You shouldn't be here.' Taehyung takes a step back, away from him. 'Why shouldn't I be here?' Min-suk frowns. 'I already told you that I want you out my life.'

The others in the room all frown and get ready to stand up as soon as it seems threatening. Min-suk reaches out for Taehyung's hand and Taehyung let's him take it. The two look at the hands but Taehyung immediately pulls away, a hurt look on his face.

'Taehyung...' Min-suk starts 'Come on, it'll be better. For you, me and our child.' Taehyung's face fills with rage. 'I'm sorry what?! Don't you dare bring him into this. Better for him? His life is so much better now you aren't in it anymore. I bet you don't even remember his name.' Min-suk fills with shock and then panic. 'W- No- I- O-Of course I remember my own son's name.' 'Your son? You don't get to call him your son when you leave us alone, do you know what we went through? What I went through and how that effected him? No because guess what YOU WEREN'T THERE.' Taehyung cried out.

Min-suk felt a hard, heavy hand land on his shoulder. He turned and looked up at the man, 'I think it's best you leave.' The tall, strong stranger said in a deep, dark, gravely tone showing Min-suk shouldn't mess with him.

Min-suk turns and leaves putting the chocolates and flowers into the tall mans arms. Jaeho runs into the room ignoring Min-suk and hugging Taehyung's legs in his tiny chubby arms, Taehyung falls to his knees to hug the youngest back. Taehyung sobs louder as he remembers their past, Taehyung pulls Jaeho in tighter so the tiny baby is sat in his lap, hugging him back. Everyone around watches in solemn silence.

Rose starts to tear up 'Taehyung i'm so sorry, i-if I knew I wouldn't have let him in.' 'It's ok Rose, you didn't know.' Rose leaves to go find Lisa to comfort her.

17.12.19

(Haha, I totally didn't forget to update this because I was playing the Sims 4. Haha, No, totally not.)

Oh also next chapter is gunna be backstory so YEE-