5: Happy family

Decided to dedicate this to BLANCKC cause she thought I was dead (bro I may be), sorry for being inactive schools a pain and the WiFi is pretty shitty too : (

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Jin wakes up first, feeling an odd weight on his chest he looks down and notices that there is a body on him. A hand on his right pec and a head on his left, legs entangled. Taehyung. Jin's face is immediately up in flames realising the position the two are in. He can't see Taehyung face due to it being angled down slightly but he's sure it's cute. Jaeho is actually clinging like a koala onto Taehyung's back while Hyojun is spread like a starfish. The other three are still asleep, two are snoring and Jin can feel a little of Taehyung's drool on his chest.

Jin smiled down at Taehyung's fluffy locks letting his fingers gently ruffle through the soft strands. Not long later Mina walks in, finding Jin with his eyes close and his head on the pillow again. His fingers still gently stricken Taehyung's strands but leisurely as if he was falling asleep again. She smiled and then punched the door, letting the noise rattle around the room, startling them all awake. Taehyung's head lifts from Jin's chest with a confused face, drool dribbling down his chin and most of his hair messy a part from the parts Jin was combing. Taehyung, Hyojun and Jaeho all got out of bed calmly like all four of them didn't just spend the last 9 hours in bed together. Jin was internally freaking out knowing he spent the night with such a gorgeous man. Sure, he was quiet and kind of blank faced, but he was still hot. Not as hot a Jin, of course.

Soon all five were sat around the rickety dinner table eating different cereals, the kids and Taehyung having lucky charms, Jin having Cornflakes and Mina eating coco pops.  They eat in relative silence, Hyojun and Jaeho talking and giggling, Taehyung and Mina also occasionally joining in but Jin stayed quiet watching the sweet scene in silence. A small smile was placed on his face as he watched on. He checked the time on his watch. 'Shit! Guys we gotta go!' Jin said as he realised they only had about an hour till they had to get there. Jaeho got up and ran to Jin, smacking him on the arm (Surprisingly hard for a small child) and shouted 'No bad words!' At Jin.

Taehyung giggled but got up, picking up Jaeho on his way as the two went into Jaeho's small room to get the boy changed, Hyojun running in behind them to change too. Jin didn't know what to wear, he was wearing normal clothes, simple jeans and a hoodie that he had came here in last night. Taehyung came out and headed straight into his room. The two boys ran out screaming and giggling as they chased each other around the room. Taehyung also came out, he had on a simple black turtleneck with black suit pants, a tight belt holding them to his thin waist. He went through a draw in the living room and grabbed a black beret out, holding it but not wearing it. Jin looked uneasy as he looked at his outfit. Taehyung smiled at him and grabbed a dark jacket and handed it to Jin who put it on. It was a fit and he looked a bit more professional than he did before. The four of them were finally ready to go and they set of towards the school, hand in hand. They came to the crossing, Jaeho and Taehyung holding hands as well as the two children. Jin is trying to hold Hyojun's hand but he keeps refusing and pulling his hand away again. Finally after at least 5 minutes of trying Hyojun let's Jin take his tiny hand into Jin's bigger one.

When the four of them all rolled up (was gunna say rocked up but that's not ok to say, let alone write) to school they got stared at, in adoration. Two beautiful men with two beautiful kids. They looked like a real family. A perfect family. Yoongi looked on from within his classroom a small scowl on his face. Once the tiny devil children notice that their favourite and new super cool teacher is here they all run at him and tackle him with hugs and screams. One of them being Yeosang who insists on being carried. Taehyung and the 20 kids following him (not including the 10 somehow hanging from him) made their way to class, Taehyung shooing some away who didn't want to leave.

Eventually he gets a knock on his classroom door. 'Come in!' He shouts busy painting his canvas with other peach colours and a few browns now. The door is opened by a tall, brown haired man with dark brown eyes. He was almost glaring at Taehyung even though he had just walked in. 'Uhm hi?' Taehyung asked awkwardly as the man stood by the door not saying a word. The stranger slowly started to make his was into the room, almost stalking. 'Hey, newbie.' The man said in a deep voice. 'Ok, why does this sound like some weird high school thing?' Taehyung thought in his head. 'My names Taehyung. You can call me that.' Taehyung replies, unsure of what was actually going on. 'Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.' Is all the man said as he continued to walk forward. 'Uhm, ok?' Taehyung said feeling kind of awkward with the man just walking and staring. The man continues, it's already been at least a minute or two and Taehyung can't take it. 'Ok, ok stop. What the heck are you doing?' The man stopped walking, his eyes slightly softening so he wasn't glaring anymore but instead was just looking. 'Sorry. I wanted to meet you. Your all the talk lately.' Taehyung raises an eyebrow but nods anyone. 'Ok, well this is it.' Taehyung said as he gestures to himself. He's covered in paint, his beret resting on the table, his hair is got a few colours in it and there is some on his skin too. Luckily he had an apron on and there was no paint on his clothes. Jungkook looked him up and down. Smirked, turned around and left. Taehyung was confused but carried on painting till it was time for his first class.

12.09.19