3: Not thinking creatively ✖️

Namjoon left his class not long after the short introduction and Taehyung allowed the class into his art room. He gave each a apron and because it was a Tuesday the lesson was going to be painting and the theme was: favourite animal. Taehyung thought it would be cute to see loads of cats and dogs and also learn the kids favourite animals and hopefully find some creative ones. The class all piled in excited. 'Sit at any space you want.' Taehyung said then looking to the girl in his arms he smiled at her 'what's your name?' She smiled back with a gap grin as one of her teeth was missing 'My names Soomin!' 'Well then Soomin, do you want me to redo your hair?' The little girl smiles and bounces in Taehyung's arms while squealing yes please! He long black hair bounced with her.

Taehyung took her to the front and sat her in a chair that he moved beside his desk. When Taehyung had a younger sister he would always do her hair and he still knew how to do a few things since then. He started doing a French braid then stopped and decided she would look good in one of those crowns with the back down so that is what he did instead. Once he was done Soomin ran over to the small mirror and gasped out how pretty her hair looked. "Mr taetae, can you do my hair every morning?' She asks. Taehyung just smiles and agrees he actually enjoys doing hair it reminds him of his younger sister and his life when he lived at home. Soomin squeals and runs out the class Taehyung gasps and quickly runs after her. She runs not to far down the corridor and turns into a classroom Taehyung following close behind.

Soomin had ran back to her classroom and was now walking up to Namjoon an out of breath Taehyung stood panting at the door, leaning against the frame. Namjoon pulled down the glasses he was wearing and looked at the two confused. 'Soomin? What are you doing here it's art now.' Soomin just nods at what Namjoon says and happily skips over to his desk. 'Uhm Mr Namjoon. Do you like my hair? Mr taetae did it.' Soomin says as she shows off her hair. Namjoon smiles 'it's very pretty.' Namjoon then looks up to Taehyung 'Your very talented. Do you perhaps have a daughter as well?' Taehyung just shakes his head 'Thank you. And No I only have Jaeho.'  Namjoon nods, 'well it does really look good. Now run along Soomin it's time for some painting and drawing huh?' Soomin's face lights up and she runs back off to the art class.

'You really are a man of many talents huh Taehyung?' Taehyung keeps a blank face but tinges a slight pink. 'Thank you Mr Kim' Namjoon just nods to Taehyung and smiles at him, Taehyung's face stays stoic however . Taehyung then leaves the classroom to his own (hopefully) not destroyed one. He is surprised when he goes in to find all the kids sat painting. Taehyung goes up to the front 'ok everyone, once we are done we are going to show everyone our paintings and explain why that animals is our favourite.' All the kids cheered excited to show the others how good their work is in hopes of getting praise. The kids who were finished took their art pieces and took a seat around the rug in the classroom in a circle. The rug was beside Taehyung's work place and it was were he previously had his canvas (which he had moved while Soomin was sat at his desk) it was reasonably big, big enough for all 15 children to sit comfortably enough to not complain. Soomin and a few other kids were still doing their paintings and Taehyung quickly whipped up a simple painting of a tiger, he still somehow made it look like a professionals even though it took like 5 minutes. By the time Taehyung was done so was the rest of the class, everyone sat around the carpet, Taehyung bringing his spiny chair to sit on.

Taehyung claps his hands to get their attention. 'Ok, what we are going to do is explain why the animal you painted was your favourite.' He pauses to look around, making sure the class understood. 'Ok, who wants to go first?' Immediately 11 small, chubby hands were shot up in the air. Taehyung looked around and pointed at an eager looking child. 'We'll go around from you. Everyone say your name first.' All the kids nodded in understanding. 'Hello! My name is San!' He then picks up his piece of art, 'this is a dog! Dogs are my favourite because they reminds me of my shiba! The are also super fluffy and happy.' The group carries on round and soon everyone has gone. 'You! You! You!' All the kids cheer as they ask Taehyung to show his art and favourite animal. Taehyung laughs at the kids 'Okay, okay, settle down.' Taehyung lifts his art up, immediately getting gasps of amazement from the kids and they begin to cheer and jump around. They give him compliments on the art too. Namjoon soon comes to collect the kids and take them back to their class, the next teacher soon arriving, introducing himself as Park Jimin and then leaving again. The class was ok and then the teacher got them again.

The first break is like a relaxing period for all the workers and kids, it wasn't lunch so food wasn't needed unless the child wants a snack. Taehyung always being a big snacker brought a lit of things to nibble on. The teachers are all in the teachers lounge either relaxing or marking. Maybe even planning things. With Taehyung only teaching art he doesn't have to mark anything just writing short notes on the kids art so they can show to their parents but he can do that quickly in the lesson. So he's alone. He could go to the lounge but that would mean unnecessary social interaction with people actually his age. In the end however he decides to go out to the playground and have fun with the kids, also giving Jaeho his snack but that's besides the point.

Taehyung walks out into the sun, noticing one of the receptionist is outside watching over the kids. He walks up to her. 'Hey, do you want to go inside? I can take care of the kids if you want?' He offers, she turns around to face him properly 'Really?! You would do that? Thanks! I'm going to go inside and spend time with my girlfriend. Bye.' The over excited receptionist says, seemingly more excited by the opportunity to hang out with her girlfriend. Darn. He never did catch her name, he's pretty sure her tag read Lisa? He wasn't sure. All the kids had heard the talk and at first ignored it and carried on playing, when they noticed however that the 'super cool fun new teacher' would be watching them they took it as a sign that he would play with them. They all came bounding over the first ones to get there grabbing at his legs and pulling at his arms. He just laughed it off. 'Kids.' He said while laughing, all motion immediately stopping as the kids froze. 'How about you go play again for a few minutes then we can play, yeah?' The kids all easily agreed and ran off again.

For a while it was just Taehyung and Jaeho sitting and snacking, they talked about everything and nothing, whatever Jaeho came up with. Hyojin came up and joined then not long later, also snakcing but only after Taehyung said he could because that's the kind of thing his dad Jin taught him. The three laughed until there were only Taehyung's lesson snacks left (which he saved). He then went and stood in the middle of the playground, he clapped to get the attention of all the kids. 'Hey guys! So what games do you want to play?' Loads of little tiny hands shot up as the kids jumped to try get Mr. TaeTae's attention. 'Hmmm.' Taehyung said as he tapped his chin pretending to think as he scans the hands. Taehyung then kneels infront of one if the kids. 'Hey, what's your name?' The child's face lights up and he giggles 'Hi! My name is Wooyoung.' Taehyung smiles at the child 'What do you want to play?' 'Tag!' Taehyung laughs at Wooyoung's enthusiasm. 'Okay then, we'll play tag.' All the kids cheer and start running. 'Tag!' Wooyoung says as he tags Taehyung. Everyone is laughing and running around tagging each other and running away after.

Everyone was having a great time. The kids finally all playing together thanks to Taehyung. Kids were hiding and running, sometimes they would follow Taehyung and always gang up on him. Little did they all know there was a window facing the play area. The window looks out onto the play yard from the teachers lounge. Six male teachers were looking out and watching the kids play around. Actually they were watching the teacher playing with the kids. They were in awe, the kids never all came together to play, usually going off into little groups and playing different games. The teachers did try but they never seemed to be able to get the kids very enthusiastic about playing all together.

Taehyung really was something.

26.08.19