16: Years and years

(who do you want as endgame? Please vote:

Jimin

Namjoon

Jin

Jungkook

Yoongi

Hoseok

All

I kind of don't want to write another v x all endgame but I don't mind. What would you guys like?

Ohh or I could write a different ending for each (it'll be quite hard but I could try?)

The body crashed into Taehyung's and engulfed him into a tight hug, squeezing poor Taehyung to death. Taehyung was once again squeezing Namjoon's hand but this time neither made a noise about it. The boys pulled back and wiped away tears from their eyes that they had just been crying. 'Oh my god Taehyung. I can't believe i'm really seeing you again? It's been years! How are you? Oh god I've missed you so much.' The boy went and hugged Taehyung again. Taehyung suddenly gasped and hugged the boy back, letting go of Namjoon's hand. Everyone was even more confused. What the heck was happening?

The two were in their own world for a while till Jungkook coughed. The two breaking out of their trance laughed and apologised. 'Ah, sorry. My name is Lee, this isn't really how I wanted to meet you all for this first time so i'm very sorry.' Taehyung smiled, then continuing with an explanation 'Me and Lee used to go to school together before i moved the first time. We were best friends even after I left but we struggled to keep in touch and eventually we couldn't anymore.' The two smiled to one another again. Sujin makes a weird noise in the back of her through like a weird laugh as says 'You two look like 14 years olds in a relationship.' The two laugh and then Lee says 'I actually had a crush on Taehyung back then but I was too late.' This prompted 6 glares at him one weird glance and Taehyung to chuckle.

Lee gets up and stands beside Jungkook, taking his hand but Jungkook doesn't allow him too pulling away his own and walking towards Taehyung. A hurt look flashes across Lee's face but he quickly gets rid of it and smiles. Once Jungkook is stood in front of Taehyung he pulls the smaller up and into his arms. 'Stupid boy, you had to go for so long?' Lee flinched at the words but kept his smile as he stayed stood by the door. A figure approached him, the man was taller than him but not by a lot. The two started to converse while Jungkook and Taehyung hugged and caught up. Taehyung sat back down and immediately took a hold of Namjoon's hand again as if it was the most natural thing, causing Namjoon to blush and Jungkook to frown. Taehyung quickly explained to him and the three continued to talk.

'Jungkook, I need to go now.' Lee said, he was already quite late for work but he really wanted to finally meet his boyfriends only other friends so he thought pushing the time by 10 minutes was fine but it's been longer than that. (Lets pretend the kids have an assembly or smth and the teachers don't have to go to it) Jungkook didn't react, either ignoring or not listening. Lee kept the smile on not wanting to seem clingy or annoying in front of Jungkook's friends, he really wanted to leave a good impression but he couldn't shake the feeling as soon as he left they'd forget he was ever there or talk bad about him. Lee sighed, turning and heading out the door not before he said goodbye to the nice man who talked to him while his boyfriend ignored him. He also left his number to the man asking if he could give it to Taehyung.

'It's no problem, Lee. Are you ok though? I could see the sadness on your face.' Lee laughs and rubs his face making it a little red, a nervous habit. 'Ah, sorry for being annoying.' Lee bowed and left without another word, not letting Yoongi say anything else. So yoongi headed back to sit and talk with the others. It's only been ten minutes and Jungkook finally says 'Lee come here, let's tell them the time I-' but he get's cut off by Yoongi who is frowning. 'He left already, didn't you even notice?' Jungkook looks shock but all he says is 'Oh.' There is an awkward silence and then Jungkook proceeds to tell his story except he is looking more confused and he stumbles over the words. He sighs 'Ah never mind. I'm not the best at remembering details that's why Lee usually tells the stories with me.' Taehyung smiles. 'What about the time you-' and then Taehyung helps Jungkook tell a different silly story of his. (Taehyung isn't trying to be mean he's trying to lift Kook's spirits)

There is a bell and everyone gets up, Taehyung albeit confused also gets up and they all head to their classrooms as the day commences.

19.01.20

(I hope you like the update. Poor Lee, just trying to be a good boyfriend. Please don't be mad at Koo either he just misses Taehyung a lot.

Please comment, I really enjoy talking to you all <3

Also I had an idea for a Taekook book, I really want to start writing it but I need to finish this one first before publishing it but I might start writing chapters for it, what do you guys think?)