9: I want you back baby

(Shits about to go down)

Min-suk smiled, looking at the small school from his black car's tainted windows. He told the driver to keep driving and the man did so.

Jaeho and Taehyung has been an laying outside waiting for Yoongi, Taehyung noticed cars going by. He got nervous when he noticed one black car with blacked out windows stop he called Jaeho over and held the boy on his lap till he noticed the car drive away again. Taehyung told Jaeho to stay close for now. Jaeho was excited, Yoongi was finally coming round their apartment after 2 months of Jaeho insisting. For most people they would find it weird, but because Taehyung is a teacher and him and Yoongi are friends as well it doesn't seem as weird.

Yoongi's car came up to the car park and parked, he hoped out with a gummy smile on his face. He waved at the two and Jaeho was immediately running over and up into the small mans arms. Taehyung smiled from his spot on the floor at the two and then stood up and joined the two by the car. He gave Yoongi a quick hug and then they all got in the car. Not noticing the black car was still there and a man glared at the them. Min-suk growled low in his throat and told the driver to drive them home, a clear order which the man should not refuse. He continued though as he was being driven away to watch the new man help his son into the car and as the stranger smiled as the love of his life got into the passenger seat. Scowling he finally looked away as the car turned the corner.

Taehyung felt a giddiness inside as Yoongi drove them home, of course he felt the same nerves he always felt when he was letting someone see his house for the first time, he knew it wasn't in it's best conditions but he can't afford anything else. The drive was only a few minutes, Taehyung usually walks to and from school with Jaeho to keep up his fitness and other things. When they got inside the apartment there was a clear look of shock on his face but he tried to cover it. Taehyung smiled great fully inside. Jaeho was immediately started running around and showing Yoongi every little corner. Yoongi allows the little boy to drag him away and around catching Yoongi's eye as the two laugh at Jaeho and smile to each other.

'Baby, you want to do some painting?' Taehyung asks, trying to distract Jaeho from pulling off Yoongi's arm. Jaeho cheers and runs to one of the many cabinets in the room, this one full of papers, paints and many other arts supplies. 'You want to join Yoongi?' Yoongi smiles and nods, he's never specifically tried painting so this will be a first, Yoongi has always wanted to try knew things, especially with Taehyung.

 The three of them sat around the dining table, old newspapers on the table covering from any spills or messes. There were paints and a pile of papers as well, the three sat around Taehyung handing out the paper. Jaeho excitedly took his piece and then immediately got to work, drawing and then painting. Yoongi gingerly took his but he just held it not sure what to do. Taehyung started to draw but noticed Yoongi's lack of movement and so he helped him, 'draw what you want and then paint over it.'. Yoongi started doing a rough drawing of his cat and then looked over at Jaeho's. For him being only 4 it was a master piece, it was clearly him and Taehyung but Yoongi noticed the smaller drawing another male. 'Who's that Jaeho?' Yoongi asked, 'It's me, you and Daddy! To remind me of today, everyday!' Yoongi smiled and Taehyung blushed embarrassed. Taehyung's was a detailed drawing of Yoongi, his excuse was that he didn't know what else to draw but really he wanted to capture Yoongi's beauty in this moment.

Now three more paintings hung on the fridge as the three of them got to work cooking dinner. Taehyung was cutting vegetables, Yoongi was cooking meats and Jaeho was telling stories and keeping them happy and positive. 'Just like a family.' Yoongi giddily thought as he got butterflies. It's weird how he hasn't stopped gummy smiling since he got inside the house, honestly his jaw is starting to hurt. 

Taehyung isn't so different, constantly smiling and giggling with his sweet angelic voice. The two, sorry three, finish cooking and set the food at the table and quickly dig in. The adults make small talk while they eat and Jaeho watches on thinking how his daddy looks so much happier lately, since they started the new school and he met all the teachers. 

It reminds Jaeho of way back when his appa was still around, before everything became bad. How happy Daddy was then and how happy Appa had made him (can we pretend Jaeho has always called Taehyung daddy, please and thank you 😅).  Jaeho used to wish that they could go back to when they lived in Daegu and with his Appa, before it all went wrong. Now Jaeho wouldn't change anything, he has been unintentionally taught that not everything lasts forever and all bad things will eventually pass. Jaeho was so glad that he saw the last of his Appa.

Oh how wrong the poor boy was.  

13.12.19

(as promised you all get two updates a week, I finally finished school yesterday and the play too! I hope you enjoy what I have planned for this story.)